Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
By another white Bernie supporter....but wait thiers more

Brawl breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over ‘Black Guns Matter’ shirt
By Ben Feuerherd
February 17, 2020 | 8:05pm | Updated

A brawl broke out at a Bernie Sanders rally in Colorado on Sunday when a supporter of the Vermont senator confronted another man for wearing a T-shirt that read “Black Guns Matter,” a report said.

The man sporting the shirt, who is black, told CBS Denver that he was recording the presidential hopeful at the Colorado Convention Center when another rally attendee called him “racist” because of his shirt.

“He had a problem with the shirt I was wearing,” the man, who was not identified, told the news station.
“I was recording the event, he walks up and calls me a racist. But I thought, ‘What’s he know about black lives, about discrimination, or, for that matter, the representation of the shirt.'”

Money shot

“I thought it really would be a lot more inclusive than that. It’s not a safe place to express differences.”

Trouble in intersectionality dream world?
The black bernie bro will soon be an independent...or trump voter
The leftist after being triggered by the shirt then like all leftist do made up some lame excuse
Well he booed ....

Well what did he boo ?...something about gun control ?something he didnt agRee with? Whatever it was does it really matter? but he was still a Bernie supporter....thier are lefty gun clubs ...some quite dangerous ...especially in the pacific nw..

And they wonder why eventually the ideologically impure gets purged comrades...mass graves are a human right...you to bourgeois normies...dont worry you'll make the list ......thats when you'll pray for right wing death squads and helicopters rides for the "woke" lol

https://nypost.com/2020/02/17/brawl-breaks-out-at-bernie-sanders-rally-over-black-guns-matter-shirt/

Black guns matter. :laughing0301:

moefsb.jpg

What are you guys nutz ? Theyll send us to room 101

Like the white bernie bro who attacked the black bernie bro said that shirt is RACIST! you've been encouraged by the nra to promote gun violence .

The intelligent, sophisticated, educated Democrat horde
Cnn calls em rubes:10:

Like the white bernie bro who attacked the black bernie bro said that shirt is RACIST! you've been encouraged by the nra to promote gun violence .

The NRA does not promote gun violence except in self defense

Yes they do
The leftards told me so

Fuck the nra anyway ...an for completely different reasons

Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington
They get my money

13875a5acd83f5f5-1.jpg

By another white Bernie supporter....but wait thiers more

Brawl breaks out at Bernie Sanders rally over ‘Black Guns Matter’ shirt
By Ben Feuerherd
February 17, 2020 | 8:05pm | Updated

A brawl broke out at a Bernie Sanders rally in Colorado on Sunday when a supporter of the Vermont senator confronted another man for wearing a T-shirt that read “Black Guns Matter,” a report said.

The man sporting the shirt, who is black, told CBS Denver that he was recording the presidential hopeful at the Colorado Convention Center when another rally attendee called him “racist” because of his shirt.

“He had a problem with the shirt I was wearing,” the man, who was not identified, told the news station.
“I was recording the event, he walks up and calls me a racist. But I thought, ‘What’s he know about black lives, about discrimination, or, for that matter, the representation of the shirt.'”

Money shot

“I thought it really would be a lot more inclusive than that. It’s not a safe place to express differences.”

Trouble in intersectionality dream world?
The black bernie bro will soon be an independent...or trump voter
The leftist after being triggered by the shirt then like all leftist do made up some lame excuse
Well he booed ....

Well what did he boo ?...something about gun control ?something he didnt agRee with? Whatever it was does it really matter? but he was still a Bernie supporter....thier are lefty gun clubs ...some quite dangerous ...especially in the pacific nw..

And they wonder why eventually the ideologically impure gets purged comrades...mass graves are a human right...you to bourgeois normies...dont worry you'll make the list ......thats when you'll pray for right wing death squads and helicopters rides for the "woke" lol

https://nypost.com/2020/02/17/brawl-breaks-out-at-bernie-sanders-rally-over-black-guns-matter-shirt/

Why do I smell a total earthquake coming in November that cannot be detected by any polls?

Jo

Yes they do
The leftards told me so

Fuck the nra anyway ...an for completely different reasons

Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington
They get my money

View attachment 307652

We need all the pro 2nd Amendment organizations

Forum List

Back