Black Americans account for the 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crimes

You mean all that corruption that can't be proven in a Court of Law.
Dude. The "Court of Law" is part of it. Just stop. HAHA. Can't be proven in the 'Media' either right? You act like there's a set of people that act outside of politics. Facts come second to politics

Dude. The "Court of Law" is part of it. Just stop. HAHA. Can't be proven in the 'Media' either right? You act like there's a set of people that act outside of politics. Facts come second to politics
So explain how Trump gave your party the majority on the Supreme Court and they wouldn't even listen to that bullshit.

I'm not a BLM guy.

I just think that people who whine about Blacks all the time should be happy they are killing each other.
You’re making things up again Pal

The inner cities are struggling big time… lots of poor Black people surrounded by drug dealers and pimps and all sorts of garbage.

This is a serious issue in the country and we have poor leader ship that’s not doing anything about it but making excuses …ie blame it on the white man.

The inner cities are struggling big time… lots of poor Black people surrounded by drug dealers and pimps and all sorts of garbage.

This is a serious issue in the country and we have poor leader ship that’s not doing anything about it but making excuses …ie blame it on the white man.
the only trrue part is 90 percent black are killed buy other blacks. fact.

No shit Sherlock I grew up in the inner city so I don't need you to tell me how bad it is.

And it's been a problem for decades where have you been?

No shit Sherlock I grew up in the inner city so I don't need you to tell me how bad it is.

And it's been a problem for decades where have you been?
black should be embarrassed by this. There acting like thugs and hoods destroying a city. Every time blacks do this shit it makes them look worse.

Forum List

Back