Black American admits putting racist graffiti on his own car

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
http://nypost.com/2017/11/07/black-man-admits-to-putting-racist-graffiti-on-his-own-car/

Pic%201.jpeg

In my opinion, the 21-year-old owner of the vehicle, Dauntarius Williams, should be arrested and charged with 'Falsely Reporting an Incident To Police', and forced to undergo a psychiatric evaluation to insure this young man does not present an ONGOING danger to his peaceful neighbors and community!

Peace.

Probably happens with regularity.

Some wish to keep racism alive and kicking.

Graffiti, Neuses, burning crosses, these minoritiespulling these stunts in the hopes of keeping racism and division alive really need to revisit "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

There have been so many of these self inflicted racist incidents no one is going to believe when it is real.

Graffiti, Neuses, burning crosses, these minoritiespulling these stunts in the hopes of keeping racism and division alive really need to revisit "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". There have been so many of these self inflicted racist incidents no one is going to believe when it is real.
Yep. Our public conversation has deteriorated to the point at which no one, nothing, can be believed at face value.

This can't possibly be good for a republic.

Graffiti, Neuses, burning crosses, these minoritiespulling these stunts in the hopes of keeping racism and division alive really need to revisit "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

There have been so many of these self inflicted racist incidents no one is going to believe when it is real.
Which is why I think that the man should then be placed into the possession of those who really are victims and then they can be the ones who carry out what they think is the appropriate punishment for the guy. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

If we actually had an actual racist graffiti incident for every fake graffiti incident...we might actually have a problem with racist graffiti...but if blacks keep doing all the racist graffiti, we will never get there....

Kid apologized. I'm a little fuzzy on how he thought this was a reasonable "prank".

THe police of a dem city can't be trusted on such issues.

Black people have become so disgusting and vile that they should just be packaged up and sent into interstellar orbit.

Kid apologized. I'm a little fuzzy on how he thought this was a reasonable "prank".

THe police of a dem city can't be trusted on such issues.
Last I heard he's not even being charged! Black Privilege.

Dem machine cities are loath to charge blacks with any type of race or hate crime, no matter the evidence.

There can be no doubt that if some white kid had been found to do this, they would be charged to the fullest possible extent.

Dauntarius. His sisters are Dysentarius and Vagitarius.
His brothers are Peeshawn, Tyshawn, Erecshawn, Retardayshawn and Segregayshawn.
Someone has to call out this contrived black racism bullshit once and for all.
Bigots.

Forum List

Back