Black America needs to Boycott white America a few days after Troy Davis execution.

52ndStreet

VIP Member
Reaction score
Black Americans need to boycott white Americans , don't speak to look at or do business with anybody white for a few days after Troy Davis was executed by the State of Georgia.

Its high time that Black Americans realize that white America will murder an innocent black man, in some insane tit for tat killing.

There was no evidence linking this man Troy Davis to this White cops murder.
But we as black people must realize that this is still a very racist blood thirsty white supremacist mentality country. With unequal justice for some members of society. The Black ones.

We must have some form of a boycott of White America. We must separate ourselves from these blood thirsty devils!!

Amelia

Rookie
Reaction score
That would be cool.

Obama should boycott us for months. Then the economy might have a chance to rebound.

Hey, I am sick to my gut that Troy Davis was executed but you've really come up with a good idea. Please Obama, please boycott us. That would be so helpful.

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
Black Americans need to boycott white Americans , don't speak to look at or do business with anybody white for a few days after Troy Davis was executed by the State of Georgia.

Its high time that Black Americans realize that white America will murder an innocent black man, in some insane tit for tat killing.

But we as black people must realize that this is still a very racist blood thirsty white supremacist mentality country. With unequal justice for some members of society. The Black ones.

We must have some form of a boycott of White America. We must separate ourselves from these blood thirsty devils!!
:cuckoo:

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
A guilty cop-murderer got legally executed and because the killer was black, idiot racist shitheads like 52nd Gutter want to boycott "whitey."

Have at it, dipshit.

Douger

Rookie
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I'll tell all my friends in Shitcago that they can leave the alarm off for a few nights.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
7 of the 9 witnesses used to convict him recanted their testimony. Many said that they had been coerced by the police.

Oh yeah.........the ballistics evidence didn't match the scene.

yidnar

Gold Member
Reaction score

the loss in revenue by white business owners will be offset by the reduction in shoplifting and property damage due to the absence of negroes !!

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Reaction score

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So what you're saying is black Americans should call for the restoration of whites only and blacks only. Oh, the irony.

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The whole idea is a sad concept.

When my brother was beaten near dead by a black, sure I was extremely pissed. For years.
The guy walked. Hell he didn't walk - he never even showed up in court.

Calm down, 52. Your efforts are better spent building bridges not burning them.

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score
Will this boycott include a cessation of black crime against whites?

Excellent.
Maybe they'll boycott making any more Hip-Hop videos.
Well, they USED to play 40s music in nursing homes, now they play 50s and 60s. When WE get in the home, it will be ALL rap and hip hop. God, let me die rather than go to the home!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List