Black America and Tipping Culture

Another white race bait thread.

I tip all the time. So do my friends.

The podcast was the race bait you whiney sack of shit

Thanks for the anecdote.

Where you didn't even give the average gratuity left at something like a restaurant. Do you tip 15% for average service?

Tell your whiney fags and women to shut the fuck up. Not me. I'm not the one dumping public money into this shit, whining about a problem that is of your own making. Not anyone's racism.

Last edited:
I have a friend who is an excellent server. This past week she had a table of 8 that required all kinds of special services. The bill was over $400. They tipped nothing. They were black. Happens all the time.

The data says a lot of them don't even understand the concept.

And even if they do, certainly don't understand how much the table next to them is going to leave.

Juicin
Paul this was not the most evil shit I could come up with.

Come up with the most evil stuff black people have done and I'll come up with the most evil stuff white ppl have done and let's see who make most sense.

Juicin
There are literal child armies running around africa right now. And there is no evidence blacks tip other blacks well either, lol.

Is that it ? I'm not in Africa. Not am I African and you have the nerve to talk about child soldiers in Africa (Africa is a continent of which there are 52 countries of which you would not be able to point out one on a map) when real adult white soldiers are slaughtering each other in their thousands in the Ukraine.

Juicin
I just listened to this retarded podcast where they spent 45 minutes and never grappled with the real issue. That was all

Well it must be hard for you to grapple anything with that one brain cell in your skull that's fighting for dominance

Juicin
Stop whining Paul. You sound like the women and queers on this fucking podcast.

Says the person who does a thread about his deeply traumatic experience of him saying blk ppl don't tip.

OK. Got it.

Juicin

Is this you ?

giphy.gif

Juicin
Paul this was not the most evil shit I could come up with.

Come up with the most evil stuff black people have done and I'll come up with the most evil stuff white ppl have done and let's see who make most sense.

Juicin
There are literal child armies running around africa right now. And there is no evidence blacks tip other blacks well either, lol.

Is that it ? I'm not in Africa. Not am I African and you have the nerve to talk about child soldiers in Africa (Africa is a continent of which there are 52 countries of which you would not be able to point out one on a map) when real adult white soldiers are slaughtering each other in their thousands in the Ukraine.

Juicin
I just listened to this retarded podcast where they spent 45 minutes and never grappled with the real issue. That was all

Well it must be hard for you to grapple anything with that one brain cell in your skull that's fighting for dominance

Juicin
Stop whining Paul. You sound like the women and queers on this fucking podcast.

Says the person who does a thread about his deeply traumatic experience of him saying blk ppl don't tip.

OK. Got it.
Paul I read your rants all the fucking time. Yes you invoke EUorpeans to white Americans. I can sure as shit throw Africans in your face you delusional fuck

No one was even accusing the blacks of being racist.

You dumb fucks don't tip eachother either

Hahahah

Maybe you are right. Maybe black people are bad tippers

But seeing as how there aren’t a bunch of restaurants fighting for the right to demand that black people tip well, its absence hardly indicates a general state of disadvantage suffered by whites.

That this is the worst and most evil example of black racism you could come up with says a lot

Or maybe black people are good tippers, if we get good service and good food. You don't hear many black owned restaurant complaining about black bad tipping. Do you ? I always tip black waitresses for sure.

Why would a blk person go to white American food place and tip well to eating boysenberry pie and all that sh*t ?

Truth of the matter. You just don't like the fact you have to serve a black man or woman. Don't ya

View attachment 621373
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to play the race card. Surprised it didn't come sooner. The other day I pointing out to someone on here how absentee fathers in the black community is hurting the black race probably more than anything else. Sure enough just by saying it I was a racist. Buddy if everything is racist than nothing is racist. Don't you get it?

Stashman
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to play the race card. Surprised it didn't come sooner.

You do realize that you are on a section of USMB to talk about racism. So why are you suprised when people when people talk about racism/

Stashman
The other day I pointing out to someone on here how absentee fathers in the black community is hurting the black race probably more than anything else. Sure enough just by saying it I was a racist.

It racist because for one white people were racist 200 years ago. Long before stats fathers were created.

Two - Barack Obama was everything white people said blk ppl should be. I'm pretty sure his lawns are perfect. He was smart, succesful, educated, obeyed the law, had no kids out of wedlock, no sagging pants, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, raised his kids, looked after his family, loved his wife, never cheated on his wife, not on welfare and say what ever about his presidency or polices but Obama personally ?

There was not 1% of scandal on that guy.

Now did that stop him from him from getting racism ?

No. He got more deaths threats and contempt from whites and non than any black man alive

So lets cut the crap.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find. Proper northern European. Real white. Blond hair, blue eyes. Proper Ayran stock n all that sh*t. Right ?) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness and unwed birth rate ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

If you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.

Stashman
Was wondering how long it would take for someone to play the race card. Surprised it didn't come sooner.

You do realize that you are on a section of USMB to talk about racism. So why are you suprised when people when people talk about racism/

Stashman
The other day I pointing out to someone on here how absentee fathers in the black community is hurting the black race probably more than anything else. Sure enough just by saying it I was a racist.

It racist because for one white people were racist 200 years ago. Long before stats fathers were created.

Two - Barack Obama was everything white people said blk ppl should be. I'm pretty sure his lawns are perfect. He was smart, succesful, educated, obeyed the law, had no kids out of wedlock, no sagging pants, spoke in a way that was acceptable to whites, raised his kids, looked after his family, loved his wife, never cheated on his wife, not on welfare and say what ever about his presidency or polices but Obama personally ?

There was not 1% of scandal on that guy.

Now did that stop him from him from getting racism ?

No. He got more deaths threats and contempt from whites and non than any black man alive

So lets cut the crap.

Can you explain to me why Iceland (One of the whitest countries you can find. Proper northern European. Real white. Blond hair, blue eyes. Proper Ayran stock n all that sh*t. Right ?) a place where there no black people has the highest rates for father-lesness and unwed birth rate ?

oecd-illegitimacy-rates-2009.png

If you were truly concerned about illegitimacy, you'd also be just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.
Dude Iceland is 103,000Km that's about the size of Kentucky.
Iceland has a population of 366,425 people.

Forum List

Back