Black activists really pissed at Democrats

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I dont know what to make of this so I’ll just offer it without editorial comment

Last edited:
I dont know what to make of this I’ll just offer it without editorial comment

Likely because the Dems blocked EVEN discussing a Police Reform bill in the summer of 2020. Harris was one of the people that voted it down. The blood of anyone killed or hurt since then by law enforcement overreach is on their hands.

Why in the fuck do you play to these racists? Blacks aren't going to join the America First Party, so any percieved arguments we have with democratic leaders is nothing more than blacks petitioning the government with our grievances and nothing more.

What... it only took them 100 years voting for democrats for them to figure out they're being punked for votes?

Wow...
We’ll see how democrats respond to threats from their favorite pet minority

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Likely because the Dems blocked EVEN discussing a Police Reform bill in the summer of 2020. Harris was one of the people that voted it down. The blood of anyone killed or hurt since then by law enforcement overreach is on their hands.

Disingenuous. Democrats refused to accept a republican bill that did nothing for reform.

Why in the fuck do you play to these racists?
Who are the racists I’m playing to?

this is not a very large sample of the Black Lies Matter mob

and their threats may not be too significant

What... it only took them 100 years voting for democrats for them to figure out they're being punked for votes?

Wow...
We’ll see how democrats respond to threats from their favorite pet minority it
We don't have to wait and see...we have seen how Dems treat African-Americans that dare to think for themselves and step off the plantation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Wow...
We voted republican until from the emancipation 1965. And republicans got our votes all that time and never did anything but help get Jim Crow nationalized. A democrat signed the civil rights and voting rights acts.Mindlessly repeating republican lies shows your historical ignorance.

Disingenuous. Democrats refused to accept a republican bill that did nothing for reform.

Of course it did a lot of reform...ALOT...and the Dems were free to add amendments to it....they refused to even DISCUSS it!

Of course it did a lot of reform...ALOT...and the Dems were free to add amendments to it....they refused to even DISCUSS it!

No it did not. That's why it was opposed. Tim Scott presented a spineless bill that met none of the issues of policing.

I dont know what to make of this so I’ll just offer it without editorial comment

Wow-First time I’ve heard it stated publicly by a BLM leader - if the Democratic Party doesn’t do enough they will move ahead without them! It would seem the Democrat party is about to divide in half (perhaps before 2024 though they’ll be an appeasement phase prior to split by the liberal Democrats)as predicted. I’m not a member of the Republican party but I lean right. This eventual split will work out well for the conservatives.

No it did not. That's why it was opposed. Tim Scott presented a spineless bill that met none of the issues of policing.

Just lies....https://www.scott.senate.gov/media-center/press-releases/justice-act-introduced-in-united-states-senate

he full text of the JUSTICE Act is here, and a section by section analysis is here. A summary is below.

Law Enforcement Reform

• The JUSTICE Act strengthens the training methods and tactics throughout law enforcement jurisdictions, especially regarding de-escalation of force and the duty to intervene, providing law enforcement with new funding to do so, and will also end the practice of utilizing chokeholds
  • Additionally, the bill will reform hiring practices by providing more resources to ensure the makeup of police departments more closely matches the communities they serve
  • The JUSTICE Act also ensures when a candidate is interviewed, the department looking to hire will have access to their prior disciplinary records
  • Too often, after a tragic incident, we have learned the offending officer had a disciplinary past in another jurisdiction of which their current employer was unaware
Accountability

• Studies show that when body cameras are properly used violent encounters decrease significantly
  • The JUSTICE Act will put more body cameras on the streets, and ensure that departments are both using the cameras and storing their data properly
  • JUSTICE also requires a report establishing best practices for the hiring, firing, suspension, and discipline of law enforcement officers
Transparency

• Currently, only about 40 percent of police officers from jurisdictions nationwide report to the FBI after an incident where an officer has discharged his or her weapon or used force
  • The bill will require full reporting in these two areas
  • There is also very little data as to when, where and why no knock warrants are used, and the JUSTICE Act will require reporting in this area as well
Additional Steps

• The JUSTICE Act will finally make lynching a federal crime
  • It also creates two commissions to study and offer solutions to a broader range of challenges facing black men and boys, and the criminal justice system as a whole

Moreover, THE DEMS COULD HAVE ADDED AMENDMENTS! They didn't even allow the DISCUSSION to happen! The left was not at all interested in solutions...they simply don't care.

Voting down a African-American...simply wanting to discuss a solution...typical of the party of the Klan....

Wow...
We voted republican until from the emancipation 1965. And republicans got our votes all that time and never did anything but help get Jim Crow nationalized. A democrat signed the civil rights and voting rights acts.Mindlessly repeating republican lies shows your historical ignorance.
Well, in all fairness, it was the democrats who were hanging the Black's and created Jim Crow :eusa_whistle:

Why in the fuck do you play to these racists? Blacks aren't going to join the America First Party, so any percieved arguments we have with democratic leaders is nothing more than blacks petitioning the government with our grievances and nothing more.

The DemoKKKrats don't want to hear your grievances. They want you to vote for them, and then shut the fuck up for four years. And don't mention the fact that Joe Biden is a racist piece of shit and your party still supports the KKK.

The low lifes and assorted scum thought the money would be coming in big piles when China Joe got sworn in, is all. Screw them all. lol they will eat themselves, being low life racist pieces of shit. The rich white Burb Brats will tire of them soon, and go back to their usual pursuits. They're going to recruit foreigners, mostly south Americans, and let them take over the Hoods.

They certainly aren't importing another 50 million criminal illegal aliens cuz they're 'humanitarians'. lol only idiots believe that.

Wow...
Prove it... show me the historical records of how blacks have voted for the past 100 years... if you can find it.

LOL They are just figuring it out now that Democrats don't give a $hit about them? Democrats only need their votes to stay in power.

Forum List

Back