Bizarre contradictory Democrat ideals...there’s many.

“Defund The Military”
Wait, what I meant was….
“Fund Ukraine”s military”
Let's waste a lot of money on Military spending instead of infrastructure.

And I'm sorry sir but if you want to fund the military that means you and Trump need to pay taxes.

"Protect the eagle egg but not the human fetus"

- allow women the right to choose for themselves on this deeply personal matter.

- but at least we don't DEMAND that the woman be FORCED to have the baby then REFUSE to help them with welfare so they just die on the streets.

- you protect the human fetus BEFORE it is born but AFTER it is born you couldn't care less.

- every gay and every black and every muslim that conservatives have lynched or murdered was ONCE a fetus

"Individualism but collectivism when I need free shit"

I don't want "free shit"

You are obviously thinking of evangelicals who are expecting FREE SHIT from god when they die

I believe that to MAGA and to KAGA we need the best education readily and affordably available for everyone

Affordable health care isn't such a bad idea, either

and I must assume that the FEWER people living in poverty and the MORE people with "disposable income" has GOT to be BETTER for the economy and the country than "rich get richer and everyone else has less"
If every working person earned enough to live a decent and comfortable life and still have money for a movie or a dinner out then the economy would be in great shape!

"Equality for all but special treatment for minorities"

do cons lie about everything?
Worse than lie, you just accused liberals of your own crime!

we want equality and fair treatment for all.
YOU want special rights for conservative christians.

"Free speech until your speech hurts my feelings"

- free speech until you start taking about lynching people who hurt your feelings

- free speech until you say "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

- once again you accuse your enemies of your own crimes.
Obviously you are writing this because we hurt your widdle feelings

-how many times have I read on THIS BOARD "we must SILENCE our enemies!" "we must DEPORT or DESTROY our enemies!"

so you believe in FREE SPEECH as long as you agree with it

no doubt, to you, "the only good democrat is a dead democrat" would be an example of FREE SPEECH
but "the only good republican is a dead republican" would be an example of "liberals trying to silence us!" and "hate speech from the left!"

"Income inequality but we want illegals dragging wages down"

do you mean those illegals making 2 bits an hour picking your fruit?

"Stop pollution but recruit tens of millions of polluting illegals"

Personally i am against ILLEGALS and would slow the LEGAL IMMIGRATION process to a slow trickle. I would DEMAND that any/all immigrants attempting to LEGALLY enter the country speak passable english and be skilled enough to be employable

"Cheap rents wanted but more illegals wanted"

livable wages, NO illegals.

"Better healthcare wanted but free healthcare for illegals wanted"

AFFORDABLE health care for all CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants

"Better education wanted but more illegals wanted to weigh down our system"

Better and AFFORDABLE education for all CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants.

"Stop Russian meddling but let Mexico meddle"

stop ALL meddling.

"Cops killing Americans = BAD, Illegals killing Americans = ACCEPTABLE
Whitey be accountable, Do not dare hold minorities accountable"

Cops should abide by their oath to Serve and Protect
They should NOT be just tazing, beating or killing people simply because YOU enjoy it. They should be a POLICE SERVICE and NOT a POLICE FORCE

or a POLICE GOON SQUAD
Very interesting summation.

Dem ideology always seems to contradict itself....I may not be able to think of them all right now, please help me compile the list.
I have to ask, how do you support such contradicting beliefs? Sell me

Protect the eagle egg but not the human fetus
Individualism but collectivism when I need free shit
Equality for all but special treatment for minorities
Free speech until your speech hurts my feelings
Income inequality but we want illegals dragging wages down
Stop pollution but recruit tens of millions of polluting illegals
Cheap rents wanted but more illegals wanted
Better healthcare wanted but free healthcare for illegals wanted
Better education wanted but more illegals wanted to weigh down our system
Stop Russian meddling but let Mexico meddle
Cops killing Americans = BAD, Illegals killing Americans = ACCEPTABLE
Whitey be accountable, Do not dare hold minorities accountable
Trying to make sense of this list. Here is a nonsensible statement, Quote better education wanted. OK would think that most members of both political party's would want better education, an educated country benefits from having a great plumber or a medical Dr . And has absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation we are in with immigration Your whole problem seems to be that the blame for everything wrong here is Only about immigration?

Trying to make sense of this list. Here is a nonsensible statement, Quote better education wanted. OK would think that most members of both political party's would want better education, an educated country benefits from having a great plumber or a medical Dr . And has absolutely NOTHING to do with the situation we are in with immigration Your whole problem seems to be that the blame for everything wrong here is Only about immigration?
Illegal immigration lies at the root of ALL of America’s problems….ALL OF THEM!
Debt
Education
Health care
Infrastructure
Social services
Divide among the citizenry
Employment opportunity
Wages
Pollution
Further, California public schools went from first to worst over the decades….decades that coincide with mass illegal immigration.

Illegal aliens are tested for Covid, and those who test positive are quarantined.

Dipshit.
LiarFace.png

Forum List

Back