Bull Ring Bizarre: Challenge to HaShev to explain why my messages of SUPPORTIVE AGREEMENT were called ATTACKS?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Now THIS is completely Bizarre.

After I supported HaShev and made every effort to understand the terms HaShev used so we could communicate without anyone judging, I get this reply that doesn't sound like anything I posted.

Were my messages reaching out to agree with HaShev "not believed because they were too nice" and thus "had to be deceitful and mean the opposite"?

Where did THIS come from that HaShev posted I don't even recognize, but sound like they were responding to someone else:

I'm putting you on Iggy and I will let you know why.
1)you admitted intent and deception using canned missionary tactics.
2)you used these methods on Michaeline sects trying to get them to submit to Lucifer.
3)you had the nerve to use them on Me which is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do.
4) this was a joke: "For
JakeStarkey and others to hear what you are saying, you need to hear what they are trying to say."
You must be kidding, anyone can tell he has nothing to say, personal attacks are not theology discussions, nor in the rules of the forum let alone world. Therefore you make excuses for people breaking rules and laws if they happen to be of your affiliation.
That is called affiliation pride and gang mentality.
Your protecting him as if he has something yo say after I used my analogy of Germany is liken to you saying hear hitler out because
"you need to hear what they are trying to say".
We already see what he has to say, and I postedchis orevious comnents as well which are all hate mongering.
You therefore are part of it and like my iggy of the Nazis Zaang on this forum I see you in that same light, dishonest and in folly.

Can I challenge HaShev or anyone else on here to explain where this is coming from and how to correct it?

So weird. I've been accused of being a white racist troll because someone didn't believe my msgs were real. Is this similar?

=======

Below is a copy of my last msg before HaShev's reply was posted immediately after this. Can HaShev or anyone else SHOW ME where any of this is NOT CLEARLY AGREEING AND SUPPORTIVE, but is in ANY WAY AN ATTACK or ganging up on someone.

What the heck???????????????????????????????????????????????

=======================
Dear HaShev Now THIS message ^ I found to be the most informative helpful and in depth where I can hear the true spirit of your voice and message you are carrying and sharing.

I apologize that my question unwittingly insulted your faith and sensibilities. In the past I was able to talk to Jehovah's Witnesses by sticking to the exact wording in the Bible as the Father/Son/HolySpirit so I tried that here. If that is still impure and inserted by corruption of the Scriptures to you, then that does not work as it is has with JW. So I apologize for that.

Can we use the terms Malakh and Moshiach for the central role of Mediator/Message between God and man?

if we can discuss this central level, that is still the same process as other people especially Christians mean by Jesus being Son Will Law or Justice of God incarnated.

I am okay naming this by Malakh/Moshiach and seeking what is UNIVERSAL on this level to fulfill this role.

Can we agree on the three levels (that Christians substitute Father/Son/HolySpirit for)
as
* God/YHWH universal creator and author of life and source of laws of nature
* the universal Moshiach/Mediator role as where LAWS that come from God become adopted embodied and embraced in man by CONSCIENCE where we PERCEIVE "Malakh" or REFLECTIONS of Moshaich or Universal Message/Law of God
* the very physical level of manifestation on earth as Yerusalem

Are you okay with this way of expressing body/mind/spirit
in terms of the
* highest spiritual collective level that is God
* the Intermediary level where the Message is established (and we can use the terms Malakh for the reflections and Moshaich for the Mediator)
* the physical level manifested on earth in our human experiences

Also HaShev, YES I am in agreement with you there is a HUGE problem (and danger) where priests or pope or church/ministry leaders try to OCCUPY the position of Mediator when they are just lay messengers.

Can we discuss this in a separate post, because it seems The Irish Ram also posted similar that the Pope should NOT try to substitute or impose himself or anyone in this role.

Please reply to the above first, I want to make sure we are aligning what we mean, and are set up properly. Like making sure our laptops are plugged in right, and no cords or connections are stuck in the wrong slots where we aren't getting a clear signal.

The issue with the Pope and other people inserting themselves in the role of Messiah or Mediator is a key issue I think we can agree on, and just don't need to get thrown off by the language. That would take a whole other thread, but is worth discussing. Should we start a new thread on that, since I agree with both you and The Irish Ram this needs to be addressed and resolved "once and for all" and doing so would help a lot more people than just us.

Thank you HaShev!

Last edited:

After I supported HaShev and made every effort to understand the terms HaShev used so we could communicate without anyone judging, I get this reply that doesn't sound like anything I posted.

Were my messages reaching out to agree with HaShev "not believed because they were too nice" and thus "had to be deceitful and mean the opposite"?

Where did THIS come from that HaShev posted I don't even recognize, but sound like they were responding to someone else:

2)you used these methods on Michaeline sects trying to get them to submit to Lucifer.
3)you had the nerve to use them on Me which is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do.
JakeStarkey and others to hear what you are saying, you need to hear what they are trying to say."
You must be kidding, anyone can tell he has nothing to say, personal attacks are not theology discussions, nor in the rules of the forum let alone world. Therefore you make excuses for people breaking rules and laws if they happen to be of your affiliation.
Your protecting him as if he has something yo say after I used my analogy of Germany is liken to you saying hear hitler out because
We already see what he has to say, and I postedchis orevious comnents as well which are all hate mongering.
You therefore are part of it and like my iggy of the Nazis Zaang on this forum I see you in that same light, dishonest and in folly.

Can I challenge HaShev or anyone else on here to explain where this is coming from and how to correct it?

So weird. I've been accused of being a white racist troll because someone didn't believe my msgs were real. Is this similar?

=======

Below is a copy of my last msg before HaShev's reply was posted immediately after this. Can HaShev or anyone else SHOW ME where any of this is NOT CLEARLY AGREEING AND SUPPORTIVE, but is in ANY WAY AN ATTACK or ganging up on someone.

=======================
Dear HaShev Now THIS message ^ I found to be the most informative helpful and in depth where I can hear the true spirit of your voice and message you are carrying and sharing.

I apologize that my question unwittingly insulted your faith and sensibilities. In the past I was able to talk to Jehovah's Witnesses by sticking to the exact wording in the Bible as the Father/Son/HolySpirit so I tried that here. If that is still impure and inserted by corruption of the Scriptures to you, then that does not work as it is has with JW. So I apologize for that.

Can we use the terms Malakh and Moshiach for the central role of Mediator/Message between God and man?

if we can discuss this central level, that is still the same process as other people especially Christians mean by Jesus being Son Will Law or Justice of God incarnated.

I am okay naming this by Malakh/Moshiach and seeking what is UNIVERSAL on this level to fulfill this role.

Can we agree on the three levels (that Christians substitute Father/Son/HolySpirit for)
as
* the universal Moshiach/Mediator role as where LAWS that come from God become adopted embodied and embraced in man by CONSCIENCE where we PERCEIVE "Malakh" or REFLECTIONS of Moshaich or Universal Message/Law of God

in terms of the
* the Intermediary level where the Message is established (and we can use the terms Malakh for the reflections and Moshaich for the Mediator)

Also HaShev, YES I am in agreement with you there is a HUGE problem (and danger) where priests or pope or church/ministry leaders try to OCCUPY the position of Mediator when they are just lay messengers.

Can we discuss this in a separate post, because it seems The Irish Ram also posted similar that the Pope should NOT try to substitute or impose himself or anyone in this role.

Please reply to the above first, I want to make sure we are aligning what we mean, and are set up properly. Like making sure our laptops are plugged in right, and no cords or connections are stuck in the wrong slots where we aren't getting a clear signal.

The issue with the Pope and other people inserting themselves in the role of Messiah or Mediator is a key issue I think we can agree on, and just don't need to get thrown off by the language. That would take a whole other thread, but is worth discussing. Should we start a new thread on that, since I agree with both you and The Irish Ram this needs to be addressed and resolved "once and for all" and doing so would help a lot more people than just us.

Thank you HaShev!

That's the nature of the beast.

=======

=======================

as

in terms of the

Thank you HaShev!

That's the nature of the beast.

Thank you xband Given the exact opposite, how things got completely twisted around backwards, I could only surmise that "demonic" forces were at play.

That's the only time I've run into things this bizarre, and beyond explanation. When people just suddenly go off and you can't bring them back.

So very weird. You'd think you get used to this and recognize when it happens, but it catches me by surprise every time!

Feel like I ran into a wormhole of reality and don't even know what, where, why, how, what the....

I want to create a term for this phenomenon. The French word for deja vu has no parallel in any language I know of.

If HaShev cannot answer this challenge, maybe I could change it to a challenge to come up with a "portmanteau" a clever compound phrase or term for this weird online phenomenon when "someone accuses you of saying or intending the exact opposite of what you posted and can't be convinced otherwise."

Any suggestions?

So if an online term can be created for this, we can call it out when it happens.

Forum List

Back