Bitcoin was the best-performing currency of 2016

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This speaks volumes. People have rightfully lost all faith in government due to the endless corruption. They manipulate currency. They endlessly print more of it. They take as much of it from the people as they want.

Times....they are a change'n. We are seeing a resurgence of the independent patriot who will not be a slave to a monarchy. Even finding new ways to operate in the modern world without government printed currency. I wonder if this will eventually become the exclusive currency of the future?

Bitcoin Was the Best-Performing Currency of 2016

I think it is a good idea! One world currency for all.
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism… Shit for brains
Can't figure out why Matthew is so terrified of everyone not being forced to Nazi goose-step in the exact same direction. God forbid there be different languages, different currencies, different cultures.

I guess that's just the nature of fascism though. Adolf Hitler wasn't happy until he could control the entire planet either.

I saw a documentary on bitcoin yesterday. I didn't know it was still going, lots of money laundering and fraud going on.

Uh-Huh, you're aware of course that "lots of money laundering and fraud" has been going on with central bank issued fiat currencies since the idea of government controlled fiat currency was first conceived, at least cryptocurrencies have protections against counterfeiting and bogus transactions and those protections will only get stronger, can't say the same thing for dollars (especially given the fact that they're issued by the biggest counterfeiter in the history of mankind).

I saw a documentary on bitcoin yesterday. I didn't know it was still going, lots of money laundering and fraud going on.

Uh-Huh, you're aware of course that "lots of money laundering and fraud" has been going on with central bank issued fiat currencies since the idea of government controlled fiat currency was first conceived, at least cryptocurrencies have protections against counterfeiting and bogus transactions and those protections will only get stronger, can't say the same thing for dollars (especially given the fact that they're issued by the biggest counterfeiter in the history of mankind).
Yep, crimes have been going on for some time. None of that erases what I said.

Technology is the enemy of progressives. It facilitates communication (something they need to prevent if they are to control the narrative as they deeply desire to do), it produces an accurate historical record in the form of video, pictures, comments on social media, etc. (something they need to prevent if they are to control the narrative as they deeply desire to do), and now it is limiting government control over currency (something that has infuriated the left as it is the last vestige of total control that they have left).

Bitcoin Entrepreneur: ‘Something Happens to the Social Fabric When People Cannot Trust Something As Basic As Money’

You people are idiots. Bitcoin is another fiat currency given to us by the bankers. You really think some anonymous jap created it?? HAHA. It's backed by nothing and the arbitrary rules limiting how many bitcoins can exist can be changed at any time. THINK

You people are idiots. Bitcoin is another fiat currency given to us by the bankers. It's backed by nothing... THINK
As opposed to the U.S. dollar which is backed by...corn stalks? :uhh: :eusa_doh:

Both the $ and BTC are fiat. All this BS about "mining" for bitcoin dollars.!!! HAHAHA The difficulty level of the problems can be changed at any time.

Do people really believe BTC was created by some anonymous jap?? The bankers made it.

You people are idiots. Bitcoin is another fiat currency given to us by the bankers. It's backed by nothing... THINK
As opposed to the U.S. dollar which is backed by...corn stalks? :uhh: :eusa_doh:
Both the $ and BTC are fiat.
So then what are you whining about? If you recognize that the dollar is pure fiat and is horribly manipulated, then you have to know that bitcoin is an exponentially better option unless you are a special sort of moron.

This speaks volumes. People have rightfully lost all faith in government due to the endless corruption. They manipulate currency. They endlessly print more of it. They take as much of it from the people as they want.

Times....they are a change'n. We are seeing a resurgence of the independent patriot who will not be a slave to a monarchy. Even finding new ways to operate in the modern world without government printed currency. I wonder if this will eventually become the exclusive currency of the future?

Bitcoin Was the Best-Performing Currency of 2016

You’re joking, right? Bitcoin is NOT a currency. It is lines of code that are bought and sold by speculators.

There are a variety of opinions on what constitutes a good currency. The following seem to be fairly universally agreed upon. Bitcoin does not fit based on lines 1, 4, 6. It is not generally accepted, it is far from stable, it is like any other crypto and there are lots of them. The only people using this as currency are the people using it on the dark web. Everybody else is buying it on the hope of selling it to someone else for more real Money.

1. Generally Accepted - Many people must accept the money as a settlement of debt or as a discharge of obligation.
2. Durable - Its quality/value does not deteriorate over time, which is why we do not tend to use food products as money.
3. Divisible - If you divide the money in half, each half should be worth 50% of the whole. This is why we tend not to use diamonds or artwork as money.
4. Stable/Consistent - The value does not fluctuate substantially with time.
5. Transportable - It is easy to move from one place to another.
6. Scarce - It is difficult to acquire.
7. Easily recognizable - It needs to be obvious what it is, mostly for the purposes of #1.
8. Difficult to Counterfeit - This mostly has to do with #6.

Forum List

Back