Bishop Asks Supreme Court to Recognize Personhood of the Unborn.

you people don't think through you proposals.

IF a fetus is a person then as long as it is not killed in its evacuation from the womb then no crime has been committed.
Did you graduate from grammar school? Just asking.

Oh, so you think unless kids are wards of the state, they aren't being cared for? See, that's where we differ. I think PARENTS ought to take care of their children.

As I said.........screw em once they are born

Bishop Asks Supreme Court to Recognize Personhood of the Unborn.

“Affirming the fetal personhood is totally in accord with medical science, which over and over in recent years recognizes that there is a new human being in the act of conception — which has always been our biblical belief,” he wrote. “Hence as we move into the future after Roe v. Wade, governments and courts at a national and state level must respect and protect the tiny unborn person made in God’s very image and must never be deprived of life and liberty.”

This is the path we need to take to get abortion banned nationwide. And we have the Supreme Court in place to do it. We have to strike while the iron is hot. This will put an end to the debate, and then we'll see approval of this hideous procedure drop year after year. We'll find the suitable case to present to the court, and hopefully get this ruling. What a happy day it will be when it is decided ALL children's lives matter.
With all that entails, right? ALL of it.

yes, you keep saying that, but it still is not true.
I've already proven it is.

Here's more:

Approximately 20% of the 2.4 million deaths in the US each year are investigated by medical examiners and coroners, accounting for approximately 450,000 medicolegal death investigations annually.

I call 20% "few". Wouldn't you?

I've already proven it is.

Here's more:

Approximately 20% of the 2.4 million deaths in the US each year are investigated by medical examiners and coroners, accounting for approximately 450,000 medicolegal death investigations annually.

I call 20% "few". Wouldn't you?
Do you understand why some deaths are investigated by ME and/or Coroners? First, you subtract the overwhelming majority of deaths in hospital or LTC settings. Then any death resulting of known medical issues. Then deaths by accident. Or suicide. ME and coroners only get involved in suspicious deaths.

Do you understand why some deaths are investigated by ME and/or Coroners? First, you subtract the overwhelming majority of deaths in hospital or LTC settings. Then any death resulting of known medical issues. Then deaths by accident. Or suicide. ME and coroners only get involved in suspicious deaths.
Exactly my point. You should be addressing GG with that. He's the one who thinks the majority of deaths are investigated.

Forum List

Back