Birx May Replace Fauci as Conronavirus Spokesperson

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

We cannot let the truth get out

Trumps choice to replace Dr Fauci as lead medical expert on Coronavirus.

1585512050514.jpeg

Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

You been cheating on your wife to get that information.......huh....or did you get it from the store that sells Magic Beans for a Beanstalk.............cool story bro.

You been cheating on your wife to get that information.......huh....or did you get it from the store that sells Magic Beans for a Beanstalk.............cool story bro.

1585512370179.png

View attachment 316832
Oh look.......It's your Hero.......so do you have the OFFICIAL he's gonna be replaced site from the WH.....or does TDS not require proof that this NEWS from the Washington Compost is correct??

View attachment 316832
Oh look.......It's your Hero.......

I knew the meme would trigger you! Thanks for not disappointing

View attachment 316832

Anytime............You love that guy and you know it........You get tingling sensations from hearing Obama's name.......poor thing.

View attachment 316832

Anytime............You love that guy and you know it........You get tingling sensations from hearing Obama's name.......poor thing.

But of course...whatever makes you happy...that is why I fight with the leftys that get mad when I call him the 2nd worst POTUS ever....

you are too fun! Thanks for the laughs

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

View attachment 316832

But of course...whatever makes you happy...that is why I fight with the leftys that get mad when I call him the 2nd worst POTUS ever....

you are too fun! Thanks for the laughs
Come on and admit it.........You have a picture of him over your bed............You love him.
Come out of the Closet Jar Head..........

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I am good with. You can have as many fantasies about me that you like

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.
Examples please....

So we need somebody to spread panic while Trump is trying to calm people down? Are the shelves at your grocery store not empty enough or something?

New Topics

Forum List

Back