Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

Just as well American's are having less kids. Taxpayer's will be continuously burdened with paying for the health and welfare of low IQ illegal tykes through open border policy now to infinity.

Not that women are much better but all one has to do is view this board for about five minutes and you see what men have become in this day and age. Its a long way from one to the other but one of the reasons birth rates are declining is because the suitability population dwindles more every day.

Everyone is so angry....

We have more single parents than we ever had and raising a child alone is difficult enough for a woman yet alone face the possibility of only having their own money to do it with.

We Americans have been obsessed with money since the 80's that I can remember.

I rented to a young couple about six years ago. They didn't make a lot but they seemed like good kids. They both worked, she was pregnant, and on instinct, I gave them a shot. As I anticipated, they were some of the best tenants I've ever had.

About two years ago they had a major fight and broke up. The baby was 3 and when she informed me about the problem, she also told me she was pregnant with their second child. He left and because she didn't want him to have anything to do with the kids, she never pushed for child support.

The little one is over a year old and their first child will be 5 this month. She's been working a lot of hours and trying to raise those kids on her own. It isn't easy for her I know that. After he left I reduced her rent a bit to try and help out, but it's still a struggle for her. That's why a lot more people are hesitant about having kids in my opinion.

Just as well American's are having less kids. Taxpayer's will be continuously burdened with paying for the health and welfare of low IQ illegal tykes through open border policy now to infinity.

We have 360 million people in this country. How many more millions do we need? If anything we have too many people yet alone worried about we don't have enough.

Smart people sense America is morphing into it's own peculiar hell; and disagree that hell is for children.

The Democrats are trying to fix the elections so they never lose again. If they get away with it, you are correct. Kids shouldn't be growing up in a commie country which is what will happen eventually.

How old are the statistics? Last census? My guess is that there will be another baby boom since the Covid epidemic placed families under house arrest for a year.

How old are the statistics? Last census? My guess is that there will be another baby boom since the Covid epidemic placed families under house arrest for a year.

They are from 2020. They are using birth certificate info to make that report.

The opposite is actually the result.

We have 360 million people in this country. How many more millions do we need? ......
Guess what, professor? None of those people are immortal. Do you know what happens when people get old, professor?

Guess what, professor? None of those people are immortal. Do you know what happens when people get old, professor?

WTF does getting old have to do with it? We did fine when we had 200 million people in this country, fine when we had 250 million, fine when we had 275 million. You people won't be happy until we look like China where people have to walk shoulder to shoulder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back