Birthers Rise Again!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College … Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.
I got this from Blogger Gunny with links to Free Republic and BREAKING: OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED-FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGNER! | Americas Freedom Fighters

And, yes this is clearly a right-wing site out to put the noose around Barry Hussein's neck.

:eusa_whistle:

AP – WASHINGTON D.C. In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College … Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate.
I got this from Blogger Gunny with links to Free Republic and BREAKING: OBAMA COLLEGE RECORDS RELEASED-FINANCIAL AID AS A FOREIGNER! | Americas Freedom Fighters

And, yes this is clearly a right-wing site out to put the noose around Barry Hussein's neck.

Why in the WORLD would any college release a former student's private transcripts? This story is likely to be false.

Same old shit. :eusa_liar:

President Barack H. Obama II will leave office on January 20, 2017.

this is not new news.
the article is not correct.

it is possible for an American citizen to get a fullbright scholarship, but it's mainly reserved for foreigners.

I call bullshit.

The records were released and the only news outlet running this story are some clowns that no one has ever heard of?

:cuckoo:

You must know this is moronic.. Indonesia was NOT on a no fly list in 1981.. You can look it up in State Dept records. There was a visa problem that might cause a few hours delay.

Orly Taitz has screwed you birthers over again.

Free Republic is the most pathetic forum.

this is not new news.

it is possible for an American citizen to get a fullbright scholarship, but it's mainly reserved for foreigners.

I have had many friends (Americans) who received Fullbright's. One of them, a long time ag econ professor at Utah State, received two of them.

And, yes this is clearly a right-wing site out to put the noose around Barry Hussein's neck
I see you are continuing your campaign to get an early lock on most stupid threads based on shit only a gullible pinhead would believe.

Congrats, and good luck rest of the year.

I call bullshit.

The records were released and the only news outlet running this story are some clowns that no one has ever heard of?

:cuckoo:

the fact that you love barry and think he is a great man i would expect that from you.lol.

this is not new news.

remember,this guy is friends with government agent gomer pyle Ollie.Unlike Gomer Ollie though,he is a much more clever agent that has penetrated this board trying to convince people he hates government corruption while working for them.Much more clever than his friend Gomer Ollie,candyass and others,i give him that much credit.

Forum List

Back