Birther asshats just will not die out

Good grief, this has ALREADY been posted. You people will whine over anything. With the Obama sitting at 39% approval ratings I don't think the American people really give a shit about someone saying this about him.

EVERYTHING is the Tea Party this, Tea Party that...tea party tea party tea party..boo

The tea party isn't even a Government party, yet you people BLAME them for EVERYTHING. too friggen funny

Last edited:
one thing is sure, the Tea Party got us a nice credit down grade. this much is set in stone.

one thing is sure, the Tea Party got us a nice credit down grade. this much is set in stone.

oh that's RIGHT. it sure as hell couldn't of been OUR GOVERNMENT, especially the Obama and his comrades in arms. think for yourself much?:eusa_hand:

Good grief, this has ALREADY been posted. You people will whine over anything. With the Obama sitting at 39% approval ratings I don't think the American people really give a shit about someone saying this about him.

EVERYTHING is the Tea Party this, Tea Party that...tea party tea party tea party..boo

The tea party isn't even a Government party, yet you people BLAME them for EVERYTHING. too friggen funny

Well ya gotta admit. The Tea Party/Birthers kinda open themselves to ridicule. All Flaylo is doing is helping them spread their important message. :lol:

In fact, we should all help them spread the word that Obama was born in Kenya and that it was a conspiracy between the Hawaiin government and the newspapers that published his birth announcement in 1961. Really!! Let's all get on that bandwagon!! Spread the word!!

Well ya gotta admit. The Tea Party/Birthers kinda open themselves to ridicule. All Flaylo is doing is helping them spread their important message. :lol:

In fact, we should all help them spread the word that Obama was born in Kenya and that it was a conspiracy between the Hawaiin government and the newspapers that published his birth announcement in 1961. Really!! Let's all get on that bandwagon!! Spread the word!!

bored again my dear?
I think the people have way more to worry about just trying to find a job to pay their rent, those HIGH gas price, those HIGH food prices, etc etc

Last edited:
when Obama, Reid, Boehner and McConnell all agreed to terms a few weeks before the debacle, its clear to see who is to blame. the Tea Party. this is not rocket science.

when Obama, Reid, Boehner and McConnell all agreed to terms a few weeks before the debacle, its clear to see who is to blame. the Tea Party. this is not rocket science.

well don't worry, we won't accuse you of being a rocket scientist. Just a follower of moveon and thinkprogess

I don't remember the Tea Party being in those negotiations....

bitchslap.jpg

A few observations.

Obama claims he's for the working man, but the Tea Party is made up of the Middle-class, Senior-citizens, and those who are tired of getting taxed to the bajesus.....and Obama calls them terrorists.

Obama started out poor a few years ago and now he's a millionaire surrounded by millionaire and billionaire donors.

Democrats usually start out poor and end up rich when they go into politics. They become wealthy while in office.

Republicans usually go into politics after making millions in the private sector.

How can Democrats claim they are for the working man when most of their base is ether rich as shit or below the poverty level and living off of entitlements because of high unemployment?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back