"BIRTHER" ARAPIO platform for SEN, I'm going to resume challenge of Obama birth certificate

REALLY? So Hawaii had PHOTOSHOP and FACEBOOK and fake news in 1964?

First of all Facebook is a contractor with The Shadow Government. Second, the fake ass birth certificate did not exist until they created after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii.
]

LOL- yeah tell us more about The Donald's investigators- remember when he said he sent them?

Remember how he told us what they found?

Oh wait- The Donald never said his investigators found any dirt on Obama.

The State of Hawaii confirmed in 2008 that they had Barack Obama's original birth certificate on file.

But of course Birthers don't believe the State of Hawaii.

LOL- Birthers- stupid ass liars everyone.
And don't you remember when he exclaimed, "and you won't believe what they are finding."

yeah Birthers are long on promising that they will show us dirt- and short on producing the dirt they promised.

But Birthers will believe Trump and Arpaio up and until they throw the Birthers- even when Trump threw Birthers under the bus in his miraculous conversation before the General Election.

REALLY? So Hawaii had PHOTOSHOP and FACEBOOK and fake news in 1964?

First of all Facebook is a contractor with The Shadow Government. Second, the fake ass birth certificate did not exist until they created after The Donald said he had investigators in Hawaii.
]

LOL- yeah tell us more about The Donald's investigators- remember when he said he sent them?

Remember how he told us what they found?

Oh wait- The Donald never said his investigators found any dirt on Obama.

The State of Hawaii confirmed in 2008 that they had Barack Obama's original birth certificate on file.

But of course Birthers don't believe the State of Hawaii.

LOL- Birthers- stupid ass liars everyone.
The state of Hawaii had fraudulent birth info in their systems and passed it off as a legitimate birth document. Arpaio's investigation exposed that. You know the government has a history of lying and coverups don't you?

If Arpaio really had any evidence of that- why didn't he use that to prosecute criminals?

That is what real law enforcement would have done.

Why didn't Joe:
a) Show the evidence to the Maricopa County DA?
b) Arizona State Police?
c) Arizona Atty General
d) Hawaii State Police
e) Hawaii AG?
f) FBI?
g) The Justice Department?

No- instead Joe held two press conferences and his minion copyrighted the supposed evidence- and concealed this from the proper authorities.

Joe had no evidence- Joe just used Birtherism to appeal to his tinfoil crow

Now there's a smart,TIMELY salient ARGUMENT and PLATFORM to run a campaign on for this tin-badge double digit IQ idiot! Says he proved it before. Yet he's going to prove it AGAIN? I'm confused!

Isn't he like about 100??

(I'll assume we are running someone against him. I hope it's FOREIGN BORN BLACK TRANSGENDER WOMAN!)

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 03/27/18 04:49 PM EDT 829 - The Hill

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected[/B][/SIZE]
TheHill.com

Former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will resume his controversial campaign challenging the legality of former President Obama's birth certificate if he is elected to the Senate.

In remarks first reported by Right Wing Watch, Arpaio, now running in a GOP Senate primary, told a roomful of supporters in Arizona that he has remained silent about his accusations pertaining to Obama's birthplace while campaigning. But Arpaio said he plans to resume his attacks if elected.

“I don’t talk about it anymore, until I become a U.S. senator. … So I’m kind of dropping that right now," Arpaio told the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix.

"But I’m going to tell you something," Arpaio continued, "One hundred percent we proved that’s a fake document. One hundred.”

The guy is no longer president and thankfully can't be again, thus it is irrelevant where he was born.
However, if it could be somehow proved that he was not born in the US, his entire presidency would be one under false pretenses and anything he enacted would be nullified and have to be readdressed.

Okay lets review here:
a) It has already been proven that Barack Obama was born in the United States.
b) I find it fascinating that you are hopeful that it could be proven otherwise.
c) I find your idiotic ignorance typical of Birthers- Obama and Trump were both legally elected by the Electoral College. If for any reason Trump were found to have committed fraud to be elected- guess what- Trump would still be President- up and until he was removed from office.

And the tax changes he signed into law- would still be law.

It is a pure fantasy by the ignorant Birthers that somehow if a President's legacy is questioned that means everything they didn't like that the President did during his Presidency would be nullified.

Now there's a smart,TIMELY salient ARGUMENT and PLATFORM to run a campaign on for this tin-badge double digit IQ idiot! Says he proved it before. Yet he's going to prove it AGAIN? I'm confused!

Isn't he like about 100??

(I'll assume we are running someone against him. I hope it's FOREIGN BORN BLACK TRANSGENDER WOMAN!)

BY JOHN BOWDEN - 03/27/18 04:49 PM EDT 829 - The Hill

Arpaio says he will resume challenging Obama's birth certificate if elected[/B][/SIZE]
TheHill.com

Former Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio says he will resume his controversial campaign challenging the legality of former President Obama's birth certificate if he is elected to the Senate.

In remarks first reported by Right Wing Watch, Arpaio, now running in a GOP Senate primary, told a roomful of supporters in Arizona that he has remained silent about his accusations pertaining to Obama's birthplace while campaigning. But Arpaio said he plans to resume his attacks if elected.

“I don’t talk about it anymore, until I become a U.S. senator. … So I’m kind of dropping that right now," Arpaio told the Western Conservative Conference in Phoenix.

"But I’m going to tell you something," Arpaio continued, "One hundred percent we proved that’s a fake document. One hundred.”

The guy is no longer president and thankfully can't be again, thus it is irrelevant where he was born.
However, if it could be somehow proved that he was not born in the US, his entire presidency would be one under false pretenses and anything he enacted would be nullified and have to be readdressed.

Okay lets review here:
a) It has already been proven that Barack Obama was born in the United States.
b) I find it fascinating that you are hopeful that it could be proven otherwise.
c) I find your idiotic ignorance typical of Birthers- Obama and Trump were both legally elected by the Electoral College. If for any reason Trump were found to have committed fraud to be elected- guess what- Trump would still be President- up and until he was removed from office.

And the tax changes he signed into law- would still be law.

It is a pure fantasy by the ignorant Birthers that somehow if a President's legacy is questioned that means everything they didn't like that the President did during his Presidency would be nullified.
So, let me be clear. I'm not a "birther." I've always been of the "assumption" that he was born in the US. All I said was, IF someone did come across with some form of evidence to the contrary, it would mean he wasn't eligible to be president , hold the office and make decisions as such. The same holds true of any future candidate that attains the presidency. The Constitution is blatantly clear as to who can become president and it is absolutely NOT a foreign born individual.

Forum List

Back