Birds of a feather..Nazis endorse OWS

Wall Street destroyed the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme, and no one went to jail because of it.

No amount of deversion on your part will change that.

Click on the link.....

A £516 trillion derivatives 'time-bomb' - Business News, Business - The Independent

Well I think Barney Frank and Chris Dodd should go to jail over it. But you guys are the ones not only protecting them but getting them to write more legislation helping out their friends while screwing us.
I concur and everyone involved in it...party non-specific. I don't care.

I happen to agree with NEWT:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-KL7UnC8vA]Newt Gingrich Slams The Fed [Bloomberg News GOP Debate - 10/11/11] - YouTube[/ame]

You forgot Chavez and Khamenei.

Seriously, what does this say about the movement when these are who support it?
Rumour has it Chavez isn't long for the world anyway...

Chavez's Former Doctor Predicts Venezuelan Leader Has Two Years to Live

Yeah, the Lockerbie bomber was reported to be on deaths door three months ago too.

What kind of 'movement' is this OWS when Nazis, Communists and the like are supporting it? :cuckoo:

What's new?

50 years ago, during the civil rights movement, Conservatives accused Martin Luther King of being a Communist.

Now, Conservatives claim he was a Republican. :lol::lol:

I concur and everyone involved in it...party non-specific. I don't care.

I agree. Everyone involved in it should be prosecuted regardless of party affiliation. But lets be honest, the Administration wont do that.

Unnecessary tie in.

OJ Simpson might like Fords or pizzahut like me but that doesn't make me a killer nor make me sympathetic to what they do.

And if we were talking about Nazis liking Fords or Pizzahut or something that isn't key to their idealogy, you might have a point.

Unnecessary tie in.

OJ Simpson might like Fords or pizzahut like me but that doesn't make me a killer nor make me sympathetic to what they do.

And if we were talking about Nazis liking Fords or Pizzahut or something that isn't key to their idealogy, you might have a point.

Your response confuses me.

Let's be clear. I say screw nazis. But what does that have to do with OWS? There are plenty of racist idiots in my party as well and I don't deserve to be lumped in with them.

Forum List

Back