Bird Brain?

Crow brain development and cognitive ability is comparable to a seven year old human child.

Really? A seven year old could figure all that out? Like I said before, I couldn't even now at age thirty-one. Anyways, I recently found out last night that they've done this sort of thing with horses before too and I think that monkeys and dolphins do it as well. Here's another thing that really blows my mind. Especially since dogs can't see the same colors as we do. (It's a myth about them being completely colorblind though.)

Last edited:
Really? A seven year old could figure all that out? Like I said before, I couldn't even now at age thirty-one. Anyways, I recently found out last night that they've done this sort of thing with horses before too and I think that monkeys and dolphins do it as well. Here's another thing that really blows my mind. Especially since dogs can't see the same colors as we do. (It's a myth about them being completely colorblind though.)

I didn't realize how intelligent they were until I worked in Japan. They would gather dried earthworms from around the area. They would store them on a sill outside of my office window.
When it would rain the water would pool in specific areas along the level close to their storage area. They would then put the worms in these pools of water and they would rehydrate so the birds could consume them easily.
This may seem like a simple thing but it takes critical thought and planning.

Just slightly ahead of an adult libturd
I would say way ahead of an adult libturd.

Here's the latest libturd story I heard. Apparently, they're implanting tiny computer chips with the covid vaccine in order to track black people:

'

Kyrie Irving and the microchip theory​

First things first, there aren’t any microchips in any of the COVID-19 vaccines.

This absurd theory has been debunked countless times already, and just doesn't make sense.

This, however, hasn’t stopped that theory from spreading throughout NBA locker rooms.

According to Rolling Stone, Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving — who has a past filled with conspiracy theories — has reportedly been liking social media posts regarding “secret societies” that are “implanting vaccines in a plot to connect Black people to a master computer for ‘a plan of Satan."'

Forum List

Back