Bird Box

Kittymom1026

Gold Member
May 17, 2018
Has anyone seen it? I watched it last night and never did understand much of it. I understood about the birds reactions but never figured out what or who caused the epidemic, and the end was confusing because they were in a kind of sanctuary where they could go outside but the whatever didn't touch them. .

Last edited:
I heard it's essentially a "don't look" version of A QUIET PLACE, which was a "don't speak/make noise" piece.

AQP was pretty well done, but what's next? Extra strong deodorant?

Having gone on several river adventure trips, the height of stupidity would be to do it blindfolded.

I heard it's essentially a "don't look" version of A QUIET PLACE, which was a "don't speak/make noise" piece.

AQP was pretty well done, but what's next? Extra strong deodorant?
I've never heard of that movie but just watched the trailer. A different take of the same movie I think. The actress who plays the daughter really is deaf, and unlike this movie, they can communicate with sign language. But all sounds attracts it seems. I'll check it out on Netflix....thanks.

Having gone on several river adventure trips, the height of stupidity would be to do it blindfolded.
Have you watched the movie? The blindfolds are what saved their lives.
No I just saw parts of it and going down any river blindfolded is senseless. She should have just stayed put. Having been knocked out of a boat on the river a few times blindfolded is a sure way to die.

Have you watched the movie? The blindfolds are what saved their lives.
No I just saw parts of it and going down any river blindfolded is senseless. She should have just stayed put. Having been knocked out of a boat on the river a few times blindfolded is a sure way to die.

Yup.

Airborne, then real wet, then big rock.

Just watched the movie on netflix. It was a good two hours of entertainment. Of course, like most movies, it wasn't realistic. Few movies are.

Want to see a pandemic that is much more dangerous than Covid-19.....Bird Box is your movie.

Has anyone seen it? I watched it last night and never did understand much of it. I understood about the birds reactions but never figured out what or who caused the epidemic, and the end was confusing because they were in a kind of sanctuary where they could go outside but the whatever didn't touch them. .
The sanctuary was only semi-outside. It was the courtyard of a school for the blind. The walls of the school building insulated the courtyard from the rest of the would. And the blind people were safe anyway because they could not see the creature that drove people insane.

I just finished watching it. I guess it was ok. Sort of. At least it wasn't as dumb as A Quiet Place. Still....wish they would have finished up on what those things were.

Forum List

Back