Bipartisan support for TRUMP pardoning Edward Snowdon ad Julian Assnge

I watched the movie "Snowden". I thought it was really well done and if even half the shit they allege in that movie is true, it's pretty fucked up. He could probably do with a pardon...

President TRUMP....please Pardon Edward Snowdon and Julian Assange

Snowden I don't care about. Assange needs to hang.

Assange is a Ecuadorian national, has no particular loyalty to America. His alleged co-conspirator, Bradley Manning, is an ex American military man. Since Obama let Manning slide, I can't see the justice in prosecuting Assange at all.

Assange is a Ecuadorian national, has no particular loyalty to America. His alleged co-conspirator, Bradley Manning, is an ex American military man. Since Obama let Manning slide, I can't see the justice in prosecuting Assange at all.
I was for hanging manning as well.

Fair enough. But don't you think that Mr. Assange is lot less culpable than Mr. Manning, as he isn't an American and is not a member of the military?

Further, Assange might be able to help the DC Metro Police solve the cold case of the murder of Seth Rich in 2016? That crime isn't likely to be resolved until someone comes forward.

^^^^^^^ Anti-Transgender

EDWARD SNOWDEN and JULIAN ASSANGE are rare individuals in that they are Honest, Courageous Reporters.

If the Main Stream Media was a legitimate news source, these two men would be receiving honors and awards.

EDWARD SNOWDEN and JULIAN ASSANGE are rare individuals in that they are Honest, Courageous Reporters.

If the Main Stream Media was a legitimate news source, these two men would be receiving honors and awards.

Assange. Honest?

Okay..please show us the Wikileaks dumps of information from ISIS, Al Queda, Russia, etc...

Would you, please?

I don't think that even President Trump would have the family jewels to pardon those two gentlemen.

I wish that he would, though.

It would be delicious to see Nancy & Chuck, & the media, & the Deep State have conniptions.

Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, co-sponsored bipartisan legislation HR8452 that would have the government drop all charges against Edward Snowdon and Julian Assange.

With support in Congress it will make the decision much easier.

Assange. Honest?

Okay..please show us the Wikileaks dumps of information from ISIS, Al Queda, Russia, etc...

Would you, please?
Julian Assange was ALWAYS a staunch anti-war reporter and, as a consequence, he has been a target of the very powerful "MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX". That equates to FAKE NEWS attacks and accusations.

Did ASSANGE actually get Democratic e-mails related to the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders, from the RUSSIANS?? The Mueller Report says yes vs. Assange saying no!

I don't know for sure either way But I do know that the FBI or Mueller never looked at the DNC server in question.

BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS - 01/10/17 01:45 PM EST

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

Assange. Honest?

Would you, please?
Julian Assange was ALWAYS a staunch anti-war reporter and, as a consequence, he has been a target of the very powerful "MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX". That equates to FAKE NEWS attacks and accusations.

Did ASSANGE actually get Democratic e-mails related to the DNC rigging the primary against Bernie Sanders, from the RUSSIANS?? The Mueller Report says yes vs. Assange saying no!

I don't know for sure either way But I do know that the FBI or Mueller never looked at the DNC server in question.

BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS - 01/10/17 01:45 PM EST

The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.
Assange. Honest?

Would you, please?

New Topics

Forum List

Back