Binders, Big Bird, Condoms and Coverups

they actually think that running on binders, big bird, and condoms is a good strategy while our nation is struggling

• Banned
they actually think that running on binders, big bird, and condoms is a good strategy while our nation is struggling

It's all they have left. They attacked Romney every which way and none of it has worked.

Bain, dog on car roof, binders, price of Ann's blouse, dressage...

They're idiots!

It's all they have left. They attacked Romney every which way and none of it has worked.

They're idiots!

If they aren't panicking over the polls, they should be. This is around the time they start mattering.

and there response is to talk about binders....

Why not talk about how you are going to fix the problems we deal with, instead of ignoring them?

• Banned

They're idiots!

If they aren't panicking over the polls, they should be. This is around the time they start mattering.

and there response is to talk about binders....

Why not talk about how you are going to fix the problems we deal with, instead of ignoring them?

I say let them talk binders. They think it works but we know it diminshes them and won't entice anyone to vote for them.

Why have I posted the last half dozen or so posts with references to binders? I gave it some thought and I realized what is actually troubling about the binder remark. There have been others in politics who are known for their gaffes, Biden, Bush, Gore, but with Romney there is a slight, or not so slight, difference. As with his remark on England's Olympics preparedness, Russia being the worst enemy, the 47%, running over the debate moderator, and now women in binders his remarks tend to piss people off. Many managers will confirm that a central responsibility they have no matter what field their in is keeping their staff from physically attacking each other. If Romney were president and makes some off remark with taints our relation with another country or with groups he has to bring together he could make a delicate situation much worse. The binder comment is just the latest example that he is not presidential material.

I say let them talk binders. They think it works but we know it diminshes them and won't entice anyone to vote for them.

oh I am all for them talking about binders. i am just saying what im saying to emphasize to people who aren't deluded how delusional that type of talk is when we have serious issues.

There is nothing troubling about the binder remark...for Pete's sake - the guy went back to his staff and told them to find qualified women and they did - and he hired them making his administration the most diverse in the nation.
And you complain about how he said it....nah...your not biased.

Why have I posted the last half dozen or so posts with references to binders? I gave it some thought and I realized what is actually troubling about the binder remark. There have been others in politics who are known for their gaffes, Biden, Bush, Gore, but with Romney there is a slight, or not so slight, difference. As with his remark on England's Olympics preparedness, Russia being the worst enemy, the 47%, running over the debate moderator, and now women in binders his remarks tend to piss people off. Many managers will confirm that a central responsibility they have no matter what field their in is keeping their staff from physically attacking each other. If Romney were president and makes some off remark with taints our relation with another country or with groups he has to bring together he could make a delicate situation much worse. The binder comment is just the latest example that he is not presidential material.

Gotta love the last sentence. Romney is not "presidential material" but this moronic, pot smoker and community agitator with 2 lousy ineffective years in the Senate was/is. Romney who has business experience ...was a Governor for 4 years is not.

Now I ask...who has more experience? ..And who is delusional?

Gaffe? There is no gaffe. That's just it. You guys are dwelling on something that's incredibly stupid. if this is what you think is going to win you the election fine. If you think Romney seeking out qualified women to serve massachusetts is going to lose the election for him, you are just completely deluding yourself.

Gotta love the last sentence. Romney is not "presidential material" but this moronic, pot smoker and community agitator with 2 lousy ineffective years in the Senate was/is. Romney who has business experience ...was a Governor for 4 years is not.

Now I ask...who has more experience? ..And who is delusional?

Which one has four years of experience turning this economy around from a free fall to an economy on a run to be the greatest in the world again, not that is is not now.

Which one has four years of experience turning this economy around from a free fall to an economy on a run to be the greatest in the world again, not that is is not now.

Certainly Not obama. if he had that kind of expereince, our economy wouldnt be in shambles now, would it?

It is rather sad isn't it?

Try to say the Liberal response in your best drunken accent, it's hilarious.

Romney talks about unemployment. Liberal response is BAIN!!!
Romney talks about debt. Liberal response is BINDERS!!!
Romney talks about Libya. Liberal response is DRESS!!!
Romney talks about energy. Liberal response is MORMAN!!!
Romney talks about healthcare. Liberal response is BUSH!!!

It is rather sad isn't it?

Try to say the Liberal response in your best drunken accent, it's hilarious.

Romney talks about unemployment. Liberal response is BAIN!!!
Romney talks about debt. Liberal response is BINDERS!!!
Romney talks about Libya. Liberal response is DRESS!!!
Romney talks about energy. Liberal response is MORMAN!!!
Romney talks about healthcare. Liberal response is BUSH!!!

The two campaigns are giving the nation a contrast. there is a clear difference between the two candidates. and when they are put side by side, it becomes obvious which one is the right choice.

They excuse all of Obama and Biden's verbal gaffes as just an inadvertent missspeak, or they were tired, or they were distracted, or those who are hating them are intentionally misrepresenting their intent.

So of course "Binders full of women" is a grevious, intentional, unforgivable offense that must be played up to the fullest and should be devasting to Romney's election hopes (and hopefully anybody else who has ever mentioned his name in a positive manner.)

And certainly in the face of double digit unemployment, declining individual wealth, a down graded national credit rating, a $16+ trillion dollar debt that is growing by billions daily, and a foreign policy in shambles in an increasingly dangerous world, most Americans are totally focused on Big Bird and whether their insurance company will buy their condoms.

Forum List

Back