Bin Laden Warns US Not to Kill 9/11 Suspects.

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
:eusa_eh:

Bin Laden Warns US Not to Kill 9/11 Suspects

Snip.

CAIRO - Osama bin Laden threatened in a new message released Thursday to kill any Americans al-Qaida captures if the U.S. executes the self-professed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks or other al-Qaida suspects.

In the 74-second audiotape aired on Al-Jazeera television, the al-Qaida leader explicitly mentions Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was captured in Pakistan in 2003. He is the most senior al-Qaida operative in U.S. custody and is currently detained at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

In 2008, the U.S. charged Mohammed with murder and war crimes in connection with the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the U.S. Pentagon officials have said they will seek the death penalty for him. Four of his fellow plotters are also in custody.

Bin Ladin is the little boy who convinced himself Allah wanted him to step on ants even when he grew up.

Bin laden is in no position to make threats. If he sticks his neck out, he will find a missile rammed up his ass

Bin laden is dead you idiot

Care to prove that?

I sure think he's still alive.

I was thinking about this! No one knows for sure, right? Soon enough he will in any case serve his cause better as dead, talk about instant myth. DAMN shame he wasn't caught! "He" can inspire his followers for the next five decades to come if this doesn't come to some kind of closure...

Perhaps we should spam the world with fake osama-speeches and having him saying varios of stupid things, mixed with some dogma to ruin the myth?

why is bin laden worried? does he knot know that the libruls are in charge?

I don't doubt that these people will take revenge when 911 perps are put to death.

Do you?

Not much we can do about that, now, is there?

Those people found guilty of 9-11 ARE going to die, I suspect.

Forum List

Back