Billy Joel plays this 2-3 times faster than me! Watch this mofo!

They give out "sirs" in England like left and right Sir this person and sir that person and like sir everyone! The Beatles and Elton should definitely be Sirs, but they didn't fight any battles! Except in their own creepy ways. They are undeserving of a title of knight! Though I love them!!!

To me, that's like saying that they can go ahead and claim they are Spartacus! That's just kinda crazy for me.

These are among the greatest musical inventors of our time. And it is so much more complex than it was in the older times. But to say they were warriors? They can only be the musicians because of the warriors of the time protecting them. So I am like Spartacus, and also like a musician. But they're not knights, they're troubadours.

He's been known to occasionally show up impromptu at motorcycle events.
Did exactly that and sang for the crowd in Hallandale Beach FL few years back. 2012.
I think most people had no clue it was BJ.

He's been known to occasionally show up impromptu at motorcycle events.
Did exactly that and sang for the crowd in Hallandale Beach FL few years back. 2012.
I think most people had no clue it was BJ.

That was seriously great!!! I never saw that before! He really got his redneck on!!! :)

Love billy Joel to

52nd st is one of my favorites

Kayne doesn't like Jewish billy and will only acknowledge cuban billy...... derp

He wrote that about his mom

To me, that's like saying that they can go ahead and claim they are Spartacus! That's just kinda crazy for me.

These are among the greatest musical inventors of our time. And it is so much more complex than it was in the older times. But to say they were warriors? They can only be the musicians because of the warriors of the time protecting them. So I am like Spartacus, and also like a musician. But they're not knights, they're troubadours.
So, you think it should be Sir Spartacus?

:coffee:

ok really? Billy is not concerned about being on coke. He was definitely doing it, and so was I He's known to be wasted in a concert. It's not a bad thing, but it's the difference in the speed of songs like this....

Unbelievable! I'm fast, but nowhere near that fast. Everyone was on coke, so he's the best of the coke heads.

Forum List

Back