Billions of People are Going to Hell!

If right wing Jesus turns out to be the correct intepretation of the afterlife then Hell sounds like a better place than a Heaven full of assholes.

Do you want to end in Hell?

Well sure. Who wouldn't, it's a hell of a lot more interesting. Hee hee, see what I did there?

But if "billions" are going there I may have to rethink. I hate to be just a number.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:16

If not read the text below.
Don't believe political correct 'tolerant' 'churches'
We must follow the Holy Bible ( of the true KJV translation ) if we want to be saved

So God built a world where billions of people will face eternal torment? He must really hate his creation.

I don't think the KJV is reliable. It derived from all of the preceding English translations, i.e., the Bishops Bible, the Great Bible, and the Geneva Bible. The KJV also relied heavily on the Masoretic text, the Hebrew of which the translation committees did not fully comprehend, and the Textus Receptus, a text far removed from the original Greek.

We must follow the Holy Bible ( of the true KJV translation ) if we want to be saved

So God built a world where billions of people will face eternal torment? He must really hate his creation.
Kind of crazy, when you think about it.

If right wing Jesus turns out to be the correct intepretation of the afterlife then Hell sounds like a better place than a Heaven full of assholes.

so true----I read the DIVINE COMEDY by Dante---at age 14----which was a LONG LONG TIME AGO---my conclusion was that ---THE INFERNO is a very interesting place------but "PARADISO" is a HELL OF A BORE

The very idea of such a place is derivative of human aristocracies wielding total, merciless control over peasants lives from birth to wildly fanciful afterlife, by scaring the fucking shit out of them with tales of a murderous, hateful immortal being who metes out a permanent, torturous punishment to any man, women, or child for not adhering to the so-called "good book" in exactly the fashion that aristocracy said it should adhered too! Ever hear of a thing called the "Inquisition?"

I assure you, if you lived in any community under control of these murderous men hiding behind utterly fraudulent cloak of serving a God, if you so much as told your wife, or children that you disagreed with any portion of it, no matter how trivial, they'd go full "Torquemada" on your ass for several weeks before burning that ass at the stake! This was the entire system of Europe for hundreds of years, and it is why the ridiculous concept of such a place is tattooed to the Christian DNA.....

Forum List

Back