Billionaire banker Andrew Beale has donated the max to Ron Paul's campaign!

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
This is not good, it has been reported that billionaire banker D. Andrew Beal of Beal bank from Dallas Texas has donated the max of $5000 to Ron Paul's presidential campaign, Beal an advid poker player as well as online poker player may be disinfranchised with the federal government shutting down online poker sites to US players. If poker players find out that Ron Paul has been on their side to leagalize online gambling for all US players this could launch Paul to a whole new level.

More : Billionaire banker Andrew Beale has donated the max to Ron Paul's campaign!

This is not good, it has been reported that billionaire banker D. Andrew Beal of Beal bank from Dallas Texas has donated the max of $5000 to Ron Paul's presidential campaign, ]

0403_beal_398x206.jpg

Andy Beal, a 56-year-old, poker-playing college dropout, is a one-man toxic-asset eater--without a shred of government assistance

. A self-described "libertarian kind of guy," Beal believes the government helped create the credit crisis. Now he finds it "crazy" that bankers who acted irresponsibly are getting money and he's not. But he wants to exploit their recklessness to amass his own fortune. "This is the opportunity of my lifetime," says Beal. "We are going to be a $30 billion bank without any help from the government."

cool, online poker SHOULD be legal so this is pretty good. Another reason to vote for paul to add to the many.

This is not good, it has been reported that billionaire banker D. Andrew Beal of Beal bank from Dallas Texas has donated the max of $5000 to Ron Paul's presidential campaign, ]

0403_beal_398x206.jpg

Andy Beal, a 56-year-old, poker-playing college dropout, is a one-man toxic-asset eater--without a shred of government assistance

. A self-described "libertarian kind of guy," Beal believes the government helped create the credit crisis. Now he finds it "crazy" that bankers who acted irresponsibly are getting money and he's not. But he wants to exploit their recklessness to amass his own fortune. "This is the opportunity of my lifetime," says Beal. "We are going to be a $30 billion bank without any help from the government."

I agree with Beal on this, government is the problem in many cases.

Forum List

Back