Billboard Shows Obama As Hitler, Demands President's Impeachment

When "Sarah Palin" was foung hanging in a noose from a house roof in CA in 2008, and "John McCain" was found burning to death in the chimney, on the roof of the same house...authorities called it "free speech" and "art".

When "Barack Obama" was later found hanging in a noose from a tree in Kentucky...authorities didn't call it "free speech" and "art".

Someone needs to pass a law stating clearly just what's what...which would incude billboards like this "Hitler" one.

yes, its racist, its unAmerican and its downright stupid but we already have national position on whether or not this should be allowed.

Its called the First Amendment.

did you say that when they marched down the streets with signs showing Bush as Hitler?

Obama should of been IMPEACHED a long time ago...He has been a danger to us in this country..and has made an absolute mess of the middle east...

His abuses of his power has been something I've never seen before in my 40 years of voting

His abuses of his power has been something I've never seen before in my 40 years of voting

Don't be so impatient. You'll see worse. And, even then, nobody will have the agates to try impeachment. The government-controlled media would tear them to shreds. They'd even find a way to label impeachment talk as child abuse....in which, from a conservative perspective, they might actually have a point.

Let 'em try to figure that out.

Forum List

Back