Billboard Has Dems Crying

No one's taking responsibility! Who'd a thunk it?
I thought the US had obscenity laws in advertising..
The problem with obscenity laws? Is they need to prove that they appeal to ‘prurient interest,’ or something of a sexual nature, making it, "filthy." I am not sure this rises to that definition.

". . . Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California. The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria: (1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’ (2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.. . ."
If you wouldn't say it in church or a job interview, it shouldn't be on a billboard.

You ought to see the shit they put up in europe. You know that place you share some much of your ideology with? :)
I know nothing about Europe or its ideology.

I'd think the Dems would want to keep that sign up.

It demonstrates the juvenile "humor" of Trumpism so well.
Lol right? Almost as bad as bidenism
View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450
Okay, so the T**** balloon was juvenile. It didn't give 6 and 7 year olds an I Can Read opportunity for a word their parents are going to wash their mouths out with soap for using.

A few weeks ago, it was the FüCK BIDEN banners in their front yards.

What is wrong with you people? Grow up!
I might ask you the same thing, when I see my granddaughters going to school on "crazy hat day" and the children of the left are coming with your "woke" poophead icon hats on--These are the same folks who fly Biden/Harris campaign flags and BLM flags from their homes. Take your ignorant hypocrisy down the road, moron.

View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450
Okay, so the T**** balloon was juvenile. It didn't give 6 and 7 year olds an I Can Read opportunity for a word their parents are going to wash their mouths out with soap for using.

The NAZI one wasnt? The one with kathy wasnt?
"you people?" :lol:
The Nazi one wasn't even from this country, was it?
Kathy is about as funny as Franken. Loser comedy.
And neither of them introduced a smut word to kids. That's my beef.

Don't defend it, TN, with whataboutisms.
Where was all of this indignation when Rashida Tlaib called Trump a Mother F****r? Hmmm? C'mon hypocrite, don't defend them.

While I do agree with you. . . when the other side depicted the President of the United States of America as this?

There's criticism and then there's character assassination. I would classify the baby Trump balloon and the billboard as the latter and I'm more apt to laugh at those engaged in such activities rather than give thought to either's message.

No one's taking responsibility! Who'd a thunk it?
I thought the US had obscenity laws in advertising..
The problem with obscenity laws? Is they need to prove that they appeal to ‘prurient interest,’ or something of a sexual nature, making it, "filthy." I am not sure this rises to that definition.

". . . Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California. The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria: (1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’ (2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.. . ."
If you wouldn't say it in church or a job interview, it shouldn't be on a billboard.
636302166299134058--20170319-Trump-billboard-0065.JPG

View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450

The NAZI one wasnt? The one with kathy wasnt?
"you people?" :lol:
The Nazi one wasn't even from this country, was it?
Kathy is about as funny as Franken. Loser comedy.
And neither of them introduced a smut word to kids. That's my beef.

Don't defend it, TN, with whataboutisms.
You realize its YOUR whataboutism, right? Geez louise :lol:
It was in Pheonix

The Dems are so triggered...LOL....

This billboard and other juvenille jabs are far better than passing effective legislation that has majority support among Americans...

Easier too....

Dems are hating that free speech law again

I wonder if we should put up billbords up with pesky facts on them? For example systemic racism determined to be a non factor in death by cop by studies including one from Harvard.
Or studies show that 65-98% of kids who have a period of gender confusion/dysphoria successfully revert to their birth gender on their own.
Maybe "Didn't get into your number 1 college pick? If you are white and especially if you are Asian it may be because you were cheated out of SAT points by the college in comparision to certain minorities.

majority support among Americans
So did wars and internment camps. Dumbfuck
Way to deflect from the fact that conservatives are reduced to childish billboards because they're policies suck
LOL. Conservative poliies suck? Have you noticed how the new "dream team" is bleeding record debt with each breath they take? Unsustainable debt?
Yes, conservative policies suck....which is why you morons don't run on any....

Please list for me all of these conservative policies that have bipartisan support and popularity....

I'll wait

New Topics

Forum List

Back