Billboard Has Dems Crying

Seems the billboard says more about those who put it up than it does about the President and Vice President

Dems are hating that free speech law again

Never had a bumper sticker in my life. That one could be the first.

I agree. I don't see a thing wrong with the sign.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 4.17.48 PM.png

Dems are hating that free speech law again

I googled this hoping there would be a hit from snopes saying it was a hoax. Nope.
If this is "free speech" on a public byway, let's nuke the First Amendment. We don't deserve that freedom.

But you don't have a problem with Waters, Pelosi, Pressley, Tlaib, and Booker, to name just a few, calling for violent riots and attacks on innocent tax paying citizens. I bet your tone would change if your nemesis, T****, had been the target of that billboard. Is your name Karen or does Stupid suffice.

No one's taking responsibility! Who'd a thunk it?
I thought the US had obscenity laws in advertising..
what is obscene about it?
The word that is blotted out..Just like this program on USMB will deny you to spell out a certain word and it be seen.
They say that on TV anymore.
I don't watch TV..Cut the cord in 2014.
Not by choice, you broke bitch

I'd think the Dems would want to keep that sign up.

It demonstrates the juvenile "humor" of Trumpism so well.
Lol right? Almost as bad as bidenism
View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450
Okay, so the T**** balloon was juvenile. It didn't give 6 and 7 year olds an I Can Read opportunity for a word their parents are going to wash their mouths out with soap for using.

A few weeks ago, it was the FüCK BIDEN banners in their front yards.

What is wrong with you people? Grow up!

View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450
Okay, so the T**** balloon was juvenile. It didn't give 6 and 7 year olds an I Can Read opportunity for a word their parents are going to wash their mouths out with soap for using.

The NAZI one wasnt? The one with kathy wasnt?
"you people?" :lol:

The problem with obscenity laws? Is they need to prove that they appeal to ‘prurient interest,’ or something of a sexual nature, making it, "filthy." I am not sure this rises to that definition.

". . . Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California. The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria: (1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’ (2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.. . ."
If you wouldn't say it in church or a job interview, it shouldn't be on a billboard.

The problem with obscenity laws? Is they need to prove that they appeal to ‘prurient interest,’ or something of a sexual nature, making it, "filthy." I am not sure this rises to that definition.

". . . Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California. The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria: (1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’ (2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.. . ."
If you wouldn't say it in church or a job interview, it shouldn't be on a billboard.

You ought to see the shit they put up in europe. You know that place you share some much of your ideology with? :)

View attachment 488446
View attachment 488448
View attachment 488450

The NAZI one wasnt? The one with kathy wasnt?
"you people?" :lol:
The Nazi one wasn't even from this country, was it?
Kathy is about as funny as Franken. Loser comedy.
And neither of them introduced a smut word to kids. That's my beef.

Don't defend it, TN, with whataboutisms.

Forum List

Back