Billboard Has Dems Crying

I wonder how many that find this funny accuse Democrats of suffering from TDS?
After the crap you and your bullshit party spewed for the last 4+ years, this is nothing. The Russia hoax, two baseless frivolous impeachments and non-stop attacks, your absurd hypocrisy is dismissed.
You sound unhappy....and bitter.

No one's taking responsibility! Who'd a thunk it?
I thought the US had obscenity laws in advertising..
The problem with obscenity laws? Is they need to prove that they appeal to ‘prurient interest,’ or something of a sexual nature, making it, "filthy." I am not sure this rises to that definition.

". . . Currently, obscenity is evaluated by federal and state courts alike using a tripartite standard established by Miller v. California. The Miller test for obscenity includes the following criteria: (1) whether ‘the average person, applying contemporary community standards’ would find that the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ appeals to ‘prurient interest’ (2) whether the work depicts or describes, in a patently offensive way, sexual conduct specifically defined by the applicable state law, and (3) whether the work, ‘taken as a whole,’ lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value.. . ."
yeah, until you tell the cop he's a piece of shit and he takes you away.
59517k.jpg
this twat reminds me of violet, on willy wonka, in that suit...wait a fat, ugly, piece of shit hit-lery is....GROSS

Dems are hating that free speech law again

Is THAT really the best Republicans can come up with?

No wonder you keep losing elections

Russia!
Feel better?

LOL

Does THAT billboard really make you proud?

Why not? The theft of an election makes you proud. For the time being.

sorry
Not engaging in your election fantasies

Russia!
Feel better?

LOL

sorry

Same answer. Too bad it means nothing but you are lying. The audit continues and others will follow. The fantasy is all yours. There was massive fraud.

That Billboard looks like something nazicrats would want taken down, after all, it shows the true definition of---2 pieces of shit....
the leaders of you sheep...and blindingly, you retards don't even realize you are being abused by your master

Russia!
Feel better?

LOL

sorry

because you are way to busy with your own fantasies....we know

Forum List

Back