Bill to Rescind $25M to Kennedy Center in Process

Trump on the money to the Kennedy Center...

"I’m a fan of that,"

"I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things."

"The Kennedy Center, they do a beautiful job, an incredible job," he added.

$500 billion in corporate "loans" with all the loopholds needed for this to become grants ...

The airline industry put us in this jam ... why the hell are we bailing them out? ...

"I’m a fan of that,"

"I haven’t spent time there because I’m far too busy. I’d love to go there evenings, but I’m too busy doing things."

Yeah, and they then laid everyone off AFTER, shitforbrains

"I’m a fan of that,"

I am all for taking their money away, but the Dems were not the only ones that supported it. Your god thought it was a good idea

Good to see Congress isn’t distracted and focused. Lol.
Do you really think sending the fucking Kennedy Center $25 million of our money is a good idea? I won't even throw in the fact they are still fucking the little people.

We should be going after bigger fish like Boeing in my view. Airlines sure...but Boeing? The banks? Cruise lines I sort of see. The 25M figure I keep hearing is disgusting but it’s small potatoes considering what other businesses are getting.

As for the museum/arts industry...they are more affected than banking. Most banking is done online. Museums and the arts are more affected than most.

“Nancy Pelosi literally held up a bill for days to get her pet projects including the money for the Kennedy Center.”

In case you’ve been in a cave, they laid everyone off after getting the money that was to keep everyone employed.

You are aware of the fact that Trump agreed with it.

“Nancy Pelosi literally held up a bill for days to get her pet projects including the money for the Kennedy Center.”

In case you’ve been in a cave, they laid everyone off after getting the money that was to keep everyone employed.

You are aware fuckhead that it would be a nonissue right now if they had kept their employees after getting the money.

And of course because you’re stupid, you think this is a good thing

take away idiot Donald’s walk money

Feel free to donate.

You are aware fuckhead that it would be a nonissue right now if they had kept their employees after getting the money.

They should not have gotten the money to start with.

"I’m a fan of that,"

I am all for taking their money away, but the Dems were not the only ones that supported it. Your god thought it was a good idea
So either he isn’t our god or we can disagree with our god.
Perhaps you can shed some light.

"I’m a fan of that,"

read the bible, people disagree with god from time to time

And of course because you’re stupid, you think this is a good thing

take away idiot Donald’s walk money

Idiots are Dems who support pissoli and the Dems.

"I’m a fan of that,"

read the bible, people disagree with god from time to time
And pay the price.

Forum List

Back