Bill to Outlaw "Castle Doctrine"

SEMI-NEWS/SEMI-SATIRE: December 6, 2020 Edition - National News/Current Events - The Briefing Room (gopbriefingroom.com)
6 Dec 2020 ~~ By John Semmens
~[Snip}~
In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D-Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "castle doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home.
"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed."
Meza was quick to reassure that her bill "would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves. Under the new law the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner."
"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance we reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better."

Comment:
Typical Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat illogical 'Think'.
I'm sure that Beto O'Rourke will try to use this frame of thought in his effort to confiscate guns under China Joe.
Meanwhile go to the URL to read the other satirical items John has commented on.....
Criminal are very important part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's voter base.
Tax paying homeowners are the eeeviiiile oppressors to dumb liberal bigots.

SEMI-NEWS/SEMI-SATIRE: December 6, 2020 Edition - National News/Current Events - The Briefing Room (gopbriefingroom.com)
~[Snip}~
In Texas, State Representative Terry Meza (D-Irving) has introduced HB196. Her bill would repeal the state's "castle doctrine." This doctrine allows a homeowner to use deadly force against an armed intruder who breaks into his home.
"I'm not saying that stealing is okay," Meza explained. "All I'm saying is that it doesn't warrant a death penalty. Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate. They just want to get their loot and get away. When the resident tries to resist is when people get hurt. If only one side is armed fewer people will be killed."
Meza was quick to reassure that her bill "would not totally prevent homeowners from defending themselves. Under the new law the homeowner's obligation is to flee the home at the first sign of intrusion. If fleeing is not possible he must cooperate with the intruder. But if violence breaks out it is the homeowner's responsibility to make sure no one gets hurt. The best way to achieve this is to use the minimum non-lethal force possible because intruders will be able to sue for any injuries they receive at the hands of the homeowner."
"In most instances the thief needs the money more than the homeowner does," Meza reasoned. "The homeowner's insurance we reimburse his losses. On balance, the transfer of property is likely to lead to a more equitable distribution of wealth. If my bill can help make this transfer a peaceful one so much the better."

Comment:
I'm sure that Beto O'Rourke will try to use this frame of thought in his effort to confiscate guns under China Joe.
Meanwhile go to the URL to read the other satirical items John has commented on.....

I doubt the bill will pass.

The castle doctrine makes perfect sense. Her claim that "Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate" is bullshit. Anyone breaking into my house in the middle of the night will leave on a stretcher. If I have to fire a shot or two with the criminal's gun to make it look better, so be it.
Wear gloves.

I'll wear gloves and put the gun in his hand and press the trigger.
Screw that, if someone comes through my window late at night, since i lost my weapons in a boating accident in the Atlantic, i have my wife going for her....

Theodore Roosevelt .45 colt.
She can shoot a flea off the hind of a basset hound at 100 yards with that thing.
23580715_2.jpg

~[Snip}~

Comment:

The castle doctrine makes perfect sense. Her claim that "Thieves only carry weapons for self-protection and to provide the householder an incentive to cooperate" is bullshit. Anyone breaking into my house in the middle of the night will leave on a stretcher. If I have to fire a shot or two with the criminal's gun to make it look better, so be it.
Wear gloves.

Screw that, if someone comes through my window late at night, since i lost my weapons in a boating accident in the Atlantic, i have my wife going for her....

Theodore Roosevelt .45 colt.
She can shoot a flea off the hind of a basset hound at 100 yards with that thing.
23580715_2.jpg

~~~~~~
Sean Connery's 007 pistol from 'Dr.No' sells for $256,000 | Reuters

~[Snip}~

Comment:

Wear gloves.

~~~~~~
You squeeze the trigger, never press, pull or jerk.

That is fine when you are the one with the gun in your hand. But if the gun is in a dead man's hand, you press the trigger so the prints are right and the gun powder residue covers his hand.

All these dem nightmare bills show you the direction the dems want to take the USA. They don't propose this shit for fun. Sooner or later the dems will get this stuff passed.

View attachment 425437
View attachment 425442
daaayum her face is natural bear repellent

When she goes to the male strip club all the dancers run out the back door.
View attachment 425447

The first time you'll see an old white dude with a bum hip out run Usain Bolt.....

~[Snip}~

Comment:
Never stood a chance.
1607197063774.png

All these dem nightmare bills show you the direction the dems want to take the USA. They don't propose this shit for fun. Sooner or later the dems will get this stuff passed.

View attachment 425437
View attachment 425442

View attachment 425447

The first time you'll see an old white dude with a bum hip out run Usain Bolt.....
Self defense is authorized...

~[Snip}~

Comment:
Never stood a chance.
View attachment 425449
Just wait until more insane democrats get elected by idiots.

~[Snip}~

Comment:

Wear gloves.

~~~~~~
You squeeze the trigger, never press, pull or jerk.

That is fine when you are the one with the gun in your hand. But if the gun is in a dead man's hand, you press the trigger so the prints are right and the gun powder residue covers his hand.

You've watched too many CSI movies....

View attachment 425437

View attachment 425437
It must have taken three entire trees of ugly sticks to beat that woman that ugly.

View attachment 425437
View attachment 425442

View attachment 425447

Self defense is authorized...

But I dont have an elephant gun?

~[Snip}~

Comment:
Never stood a chance.
View attachment 425449
Just wait until more insane democrats get elected by idiots.
Won't change Texas, or Tennessee for that matter. If a perp doesn't want to be shot breaking into somebody's home or attacking somebody on their property, they should just not do it. Simple solution, nobody in jeopardy.

~[Snip}~

Comment:

True,
But isn't the bigger picture the extent to which some government officials will go to make sure Americans are victims?

Folks, talk is cheap.

Unless patriots actually do something meaningful soon, we get to see what true oppression and fascist life is all about.

If that happens, then it was deserved.

Forum List

Back