Bill O'Reilly will do live interview with Obama on Super Bowl Sunday....

The question is will O'Reilly do another soft ball interview like the last one or will he actually ask some real questions.

Will he allow obozo to pontificate for 20 minutes with a rambling dodge of the question or will he interrupt him and insist on an answer.

If he does a real interview, it should be interesting. If he does a Barbara Waters type interview, it will be a waste of time.

The question is will O'Reilly do another soft ball interview like the last one or will he actually ask some real questions.

Will he allow obozo to pontificate for 20 minutes with a rambling dodge of the question or will he interrupt him and insist on an answer.

If he does a real interview, it should be interesting. If he does a Barbara Waters type interview, it will be a waste of time.

Likely the live interview will be a waste of time.
I am more interested in the "after interview" that will be taped.
Trying to do a serious live interview with Obama is next to impossible. The man is quite capable of giving a 30 minute dissertation on spreading peanut butter.
The live interview will no doubt be maaaaybe two questions.

O'reilly is a hackster and has been for oh, 5-6 years....when he got his first 1 on 1 with Obama, if you had watched him long enough you noticed in 2007, 08 he changed, you could see it and if you paid attention to the media, you knew what was coming and where and what he was angling for, he got what they call in the biz 'the get' and a seat at the big table ( he thinks) , the Dias whatever with abc cbs nbc....

I hope no one watches and it tanks;)

Likely the live interview will be a waste of time.
I am more interested in the "after interview" that will be taped.
Trying to do a serious live interview with Obama is next to impossible. The man is quite capable of giving a 30 minute dissertation on spreading peanut butter.
The live interview will no doubt be maaaaybe two questions.

Yeah its a horrible thing to have an articulate President.

We need more "catch" phrases and interesting pronunciations of words.

I loved it when ever FOX talking head started saying Nuklular! :clap2:

Forum List

Back