Bill O'Reilly loses it!!!

Wasn't O'Reilly disowned and distanced
for his harassment issues and other self-induced discrediting?

Are people that desperate to use him as a reference?

The last thing O'Reilly did I gave any credence to
was paying off the fine for a military family
who was countersued by the Westboro Baptists.

It will be interesting to see that **** Corn respond. The asshole can expect to be sued.

I didn't see an actual video of his comment on the link. I'm not saying he didn't say it, but I'd prefer more evidence than a Mother Jones article. This is the same man who said God must exist because he didn't know how tides work. I remember learning how tides work in the 4th grade. O'Reilly is a fucking retard. :lol:

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?
Mother Jones isn't the only source ya know.

That little weasel Corn has just entered a world of pain. Right now there are thirty 'investigators' looking into 'Corn-holes' past. When Bill is finished with 'Corn-hole' he'll be working night shift at Wendy's for a living.
I didn't see an actual video of his comment on the link. I'm not saying he didn't say it, but I'd prefer more evidence than a Mother Jones article. This is the same man who said God must exist because he didn't know how tides work. I remember learning how tides work in the 4th grade. O'Reilly is a fucking retard. :lol:
So now you are going to put up factual evidence that BO said what you claim right?
Wrong. B/c you can't b/c you're a fucking clown/

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?
My understanding is that is what it all emanated from.

That little weasel Corn has just entered a world of pain. Right now there are thirty 'investigators' looking into 'Corn-holes' past. When Bill is finished with 'Corn-hole' he'll be working night shift at Wendy's for a living.
So now you are going to put up factual evidence that BO said what you claim right?
Wrong. B/c you can't b/c you're a fucking clown/

When did Obama claim that the tides were created by God? You really hate that O'Reilly said something stupid, don't you? :lol:

I watched a segment on CNN last night...it did source the MJ article, but they independently verified a lot of the accusations. I didn't pay too close attention...I figure if the story has merit...it will blow up over every news source (except Fox).

I watched a segment on CNN last night...it did source the MJ article, but they independently verified a lot of the accusations. I didn't pay too close attention...I figure if the story has merit...it will blow up over every news source (except Fox).
And if has no merit it will blow up in their faces. If the O'spin zone addresses it tonight it will be a problem for Corn and MJ, etc. If he doesn't address it then that means there is legal action going on underneath.

Cornhole's 'past' is about to become known to everyone. The weasel will have to publicly apologise to Bill. Then Cornhole will quickly pack up and fucking leave Dodge never to be heard from publically again.

And if has no merit it will blow up in their faces. If the O'spin zone addresses it tonight it will be a problem for Corn and MJ, etc. If he doesn't address it then that means there is legal action going on underneath.
You are already making excuses fr him...so basically, you won't believe it no matter what.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back