Bill O'Reilly jumps the shark...

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
<blockquote>"...do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have." <a href=http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/31/bill-oreilly-the-white-christian-male-power-structure-is-in-jeopardy/>Bill O'Reilly</a></blockquote>

Yeah, that's right...He's got the goods on us Satan-worshipping, baby-eating, godless, sodomite liberals. Sounds like Bill-O and Michael Savage-Weiner have been comparing notes in their pandering to the lunatic fringe right wing-nuts of the GOP.

What a load of crap, and so far over the top you can't help but winder if Bill-O's already tenuous grip on reality is slipping even further. He should have a care when jumping the shark, it may be hungry.

The only people that listen to Bill O, are people like RSR, and that isnt something to worry about.

Bill used to actually care about this country.

When he was a reporter for Inside Edition years ago, he used to actually report stories that questioned the government. Now, the bootlicking piece of shit eats up everything the government throws at us like it's Surf & Turf and he hasn't had a bite to eat in weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PWTS0yWing (i don't have 15 posts so i can't make a link)

You havent told me why you think this is NOT true. I believe its a hundred percent true. How can any nation allow people to illegal enter its borders (lack of security). Then you have the vast majority of these foreigners speaking any language other then english, or the language of the nation they are coming to. (they are not assimilating like everyone else)

As far as the FAR-left, I do believe they hate christianity, just look at the muslim foot baths in kansas city, and the new muslim school in new york. The aclu is in bed with the far left in my opinion.

Now, im not bill o'reilly, Im not gonna yell at you, or cut off your mic, and i respect and want to hear what you have to say. So tell me where bill is wrong, and where im wrong please.

"...do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have." Bill O'Reilly

white, Christian, male power structure?

Dont you fucking get it?

America is not and has never been made up of just white ,christian males.

To say what shill Oliely said is completely UNAMERICAN!

Racist, religiously intolerant and sexist.

The real heart of conservitives is laid bare by your support of such hate speach.

<blockquote>"...do you understand what the New York Times wants, and the far-left want? They want to break down the white, Christian, male power structure, which you're a part, and so am I, and they want to bring in millions of foreign nationals to basically break down the structure that we have." <a href=http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/05/31/bill-oreilly-the-white-christian-male-power-structure-is-in-jeopardy/>Bill O'Reilly</a></blockquote>

Yeah, that's right...He's got the goods on us Satan-worshipping, baby-eating, godless, sodomite liberals. Sounds like Bill-O and Michael Savage-Weiner have been comparing notes in their pandering to the lunatic fringe right wing-nuts of the GOP.

What a load of crap, and so far over the top you can't help but winder if Bill-O's already tenuous grip on reality is slipping even further. He should have a care when jumping the shark, it may be hungry.

As actsnoble has noted, you haven't really addressed whether this is in fact TRUE or not. All evidence points to it. Prior to the Immigration Reform Act of 1965, the United States was about 90 percent white and had been for CENTURIES. As the history demonstrates, it clearly wasn't designed for "all races" since, right or wrong, we ENSLAVED blacks and KILLED Indians. Those who try to peddle this "America is a multicultural nation" crap are LYING. Need proof? Read Federalist Paper No. 2!

Today, whites are down to 2/3 of the population, and with amnesty, we will rush to minority status quickly. I cannot walk into a store where I live and find anyone who's white or speaks English. And, I live in AMERICA. When I drive to work, all I see out are Hispanics on little bicycles, women with Islamic gear on waiting for the bus, etc. Where are all the whites? Right --- volunteering for Hillary, refusing to have children, etc. Great. So clearly we're not helping our own cause, but it's no secret that others want us gone. Listen to the words of the Hispanic activists, who say, "gringo go home," "We're taking back this land," etc.

IT IS a race war, and it's the biggest story most whites haven't heard.

the United States has never been an enclave for white christians.

Go read the poem "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus...

We have always been a country of immigrants and to now turn around and shut the door after WE made it in is not only despicable, but un-American.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
—Emma Lazarus, 1883 av JC

the United States has never been an enclave for white christians.

Go read the poem "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus...

We have always been a country of immigrants and to now turn around and shut the door after WE made it in is not only despicable, but un-American.

I'm very familiar with the poem and its meaning. Seriously, my opinion is to slam the illegals, via the employers via the laws in place. That will rid the US of like 80% of the illegals, mostly the good ones, meaning those that came to work.

The remainder would be the problem, illegal and law breaking in the greater sense of the word. Arrest, incarcerate, deport.

my point is that poem did NOT read:

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled white Christian masses yearning to breathe free,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door...

people of color or a different faith, don't bother"

I really wanted to thank Bill O'Reilly for his bringing the threat to the white, Christian male power structure in this country to our attention with such crystal clarity. I mean, who knew that the influx of illegal immigrants was a left-wing plot to dilute the racial purity of America's power structure and bring America to its knees.

But I have to say that the white, Christian male power structure has been doing a pretty good at bringing America to its knees without any outside help.

I'm very familiar with the poem and its meaning. Seriously, my opinion is to slam the illegals, via the employers via the laws in place. That will rid the US of like 80% of the illegals, mostly the good ones, meaning those that came to work.

The remainder would be the problem, illegal and law breaking in the greater sense of the word. Arrest, incarcerate, deport.

Actually, if we offer the illegals a plea bargain, roll over on your employers and we'll send you home on our dime, the fines alone collected from those employing illegals would more than cover the costs. And since the laws against hiring illegals would be vigorously enforced, the incentive to illegally enter the US for work would vanish.

In all seriousness though, nothing will be done to those who employ illegals from the northern or southern borders. Too many vested interests have greased too many palms to maintain a source of cheap labor for anything meaningful to be done.

But I have to say that the white, Christian male power structure has been doing a pretty good at bringing America to its knees without any outside help.

Yes, it has.

But do note that it's an overwhelmingly self-denying, self-hating set of white males. Bush is a great example. Here's a man of sharply limited intelligence who wants desperately to be seen as a great non-racist who welcomes Mexicans by the ton, sends money to Africa and so on. He would rather die than be called a white male. If you asked him, "what about white people?", he'd say, "who cares?"

You've heard the term, "self-hating Jew"? Well, we whites are INUNDATED with self-hating whites. In my view, they are a big part of the problem.

Yes, it has.

But do note that it's an overwhelmingly self-denying, self-hating set of white males. Bush is a great example. Here's a man of sharply limited intelligence who wants desperately to be seen as a great non-racist who welcomes Mexicans by the ton, sends money to Africa and so on. He would rather die than be called a white male. If you asked him, "what about white people?", he'd say, "who cares?"

You've heard the term, "self-hating Jew"? Well, we whites are INUNDATED with self-hating whites. In my view, they are a big part of the problem.

Your psycho-babble has less to do with reality than it does with your own delusions of racial superiority, Sweet William. So, just crawl back under your rack and keep reading "Mein Kampf" and watching your deteriorating copy of "Triumph of the Will".

Ill admit it..

I listen to Bill Oreilly....

It's entertainment and I respect his passion if hardly any of his opinions. His Terror Warrior schtick is laughable and I nearly shit myself the day he cut lis wheils mic because she DARED to disagree with something that got his forehead vein a pumpin'..

but...

he's no sean hannity.

I listened to Rush Limbaugh for years.

Then I realised he never really said anything new and I coule catch the soundbites and get all I needed from him.

Shill Oliely is too much of a tradgic comedy for me and Hannity is about the same.

Tucker Carlson, Glen Beck and their like are all sound bite is all you need.

You already KNOW what they will say to anything so why bother.

They're all just entertainers who are making hay. Eventually even their most ardent listeners will get bored and turn elsewhere. Perhaps they'll look for someone more extreme (but how more extreme someone can be without actually inciting violence is beyond me) but perhaps they'll just get sick of feeling the hate all the time, feeling their stomachs churning and the kick of the adrenaline as they whip themselves up into a frenzy of support, running around the kitchen pumping the air, exhorting their favourite shock-jock's latest outburst. Hate is self-destructive.

my point is that poem did NOT read:

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled white Christian masses yearning to breathe free,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door...

people of color or a different faith, don't bother"

I'll agree with that. Also noted it doesn't specify that the immigrants must be of minority color, religion, and how to define it, sex?

Forum List

Back