Bill O'Reilly is an Overbearing Buffoon at Times

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
But comparing his general reference of being in a "war zone" to Brian Williams' specific account of being in a helicopter that was shot down is indefensible as to magnitude of inaccuracy and intent of the speaker. O'Reilly was merely describing the intensity of wartime conflict, whereas Williams was clearly promoting his own personal aggrandizement. Comprende?

O'Reilly is ok sometimes but he's a political lightweight.
He is simply an arrogant talking head. He feeds lemmings, that is his job...no different than Madcow et al.

He tries to come across as an intellectual but in reality he's kind of stupid.

He is very arrogant and only makes sophomoric talking points...lemmings suck it up. He is a wanna be Limbaugh.

But comparing his general reference of being in a "war zone" to Brian Williams' specific account of being in a helicopter that was shot down is indefensible as to magnitude of inaccuracy and intent of the speaker. O'Reilly was merely describing the intensity of wartime conflict, whereas Williams was clearly promoting his own personal aggrandizement. Comprende?

What about BillO claiming to have watched nuns being executed when it has been shown to be a lie? You don't think that was clearly promoting his own personal aggrandizement?

He is very arrogant and only makes sophomoric talking points...lemmings suck it up. He is a wanna be Limbaugh.
I like how he puts up words to build people's vocabulary, thinking we don't already know the words. Then he tries to use it in a sentence but he always uses the word the same way "Don't be a .....". One would think someone of "superior intelligence" would be a little more creative than that.

I like how he puts up words to build people's vocabulary, thinking we don't already know the words. Then he tries to use it in a sentence but he always uses the word the same way "Don't be a .....". One would think someone of "superior intelligence" would be a little more creative than that.
I really can't understand how he is so popular. He LOOKS like a dick.

Forum List

Back