Bill of Rights

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Can the 2nd, 4th and 5th amendment ever be changed without creating a new government?

The 2nd Amendment allows citizens to own nuclear bombs.

The 4th Amendment prohibits road blocks designed to catch drunk drivers.

The 5th Amendment allows people to ignore questions from cops.

Americans aren't the same in 2019 as they were in 1789. There were no nuclear bombs to consider. There were no intoxicated persons driving 2000 lb. hunks of metal at 60mph. There were no police officers. (Maybe a sheriff or two but not a police force like we know today) I think all Americans agree that you shouldn't own nuclear weapons, cops should capture drunk drivers and people should answer cops questions. However, aren't the Bill of Rights written in stone so to speak? They can't ever be removed? or can they? Most Americans in 2019 disagree with the objective if the 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendment.

Can the 2nd, 4th and 5th amendment ever be changed without creating a new government?

Americans aren't the same in 2019 as they were in 1789. There were no nuclear bombs to consider. There were no intoxicated persons driving 2000 lb. hunks of metal at 60mph. There were no police officers. (Maybe a sheriff or two but not a police force like we know today) I think all Americans agree that you shouldn't own nuclear weapons, cops should capture drunk drivers and people should answer cops questions. However, aren't the Bill of Rights written in stone so to speak? They can't ever be removed? or can they? Most Americans in 2019 disagree with the objective if the 2nd, 4th and 5th Amendment.
If you can afford a mansion that can hold a nuclear weapon, you’re most probably never going to use it.

If you can afford a mansion that can hold a nuclear weapon, you’re most probably never going to use it.

Probably not. Other than testing, only two have ever been used in the history of the world.

Probably not. Other than testing, only two have ever been used in the history of the world.
That’s not even the point; they are ridiculously gigantic.

That’s not even the point; they are ridiculously gigantic.

True. They are quite large in comparison to the average hand gun.

Last edited:

Yeah man ... like, who knows what and when and why, but like ... umm ... I think like I umm ... I dunno man, but maybe I don't need anything like that ... I mean umm ... like ... life is like ... beautiful and perfectly safe n stuff, so maybe a no to 2, but for the 4, hell no man ... like who likes road blocks anyway ... people go to jail man .... and like when I plead the 5th, well umm ... I don't know man ... Umm ... Do you like jail?

HRG/Time to ... wait ... umm ... Have real good time ... that's an acronym Duh! Hansel and Gretel and Rolling stones man ... I love man ... Sympathize sometimes for some, but I love/evol ution ... like have babies n stuff.

I call Shenanigans.

Please provide a link to anyone other than a fringe kook who thinks individuals should have nuclear bombs.

I call Shenanigans.

Please provide a link to anyone other than a fringe kook who thinks individuals should have nuclear bombs.

It was our fringe kook forefathers who thought the people should be militarily capable of defeating the government if it ever stopped too far out of bounds. We as Americans don't believe that any more.

Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I call Shenanigans.

It was our fringe kook forefathers who thought the people should be militarily capable of defeating the government if it ever stopped too far out of bounds. We as Americans don't believe that any more.

Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

You're a blithering moron.

Keep and bear arms refers to personal weapons, not large ordnance such as cannons (or nuclear bombs). Learn something about history, swampy.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

Keep and bear arms refers to personal weapons, not large ordnance such as cannons (or nuclear bombs). Learn something about history, swampy.

Did you see the part where I said we as Americans don't believe that any more?

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

It is Illegal for a citizen to own a nuke and it is perfectly legal to enforce that law Strategic weapons are not personal weapons.In the Constitution it is illegal for a State to own an armed Naval vessel which in 1789 was the only strategic weapon we had. So no stretch to include individuals in that ban. Be specific and list for us ANY Judge that disagrees? As for road blocks they also are perfectly legal nd YES cops can ask for and recieve ID if you don't provide it they can hold you till they establish your identity also perfectly legal.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

You are full of excrement.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

It is Illegal for a citizen to own a nuke and it is perfectly legal to enforce that law Strategic weapons are not personal weapons.In the Constitution it is illegal for a State to own an armed Naval vessel which in 1789 was the only strategic weapon we had. So no stretch to include individuals in that ban. Be specific and list for us ANY Judge that disagrees? As for road blocks they also are perfectly legal nd YES cops can ask for and recieve ID if you don't provide it they can hold you till they establish your identity also perfectly legal.

Courts have disagreed with your finding.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

Really? Link to a court decision that says individuals have the right to own a nuclear bomb?

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

You and me don't believe it. That's two Americans.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

You and me don't believe it. That's two Americans.

Oh, I get it now. You're a Reid Hoffman employee pretending to be a Russian Bot.

Adios.

I call Shenanigans.

Second Amendment

Really? Link to a court decision that says individuals have the right to own a nuclear bomb?

Road blocks for the purpose of seizing drugs has been determined illegal.

Forum List

Back