Bill Nye Is Dead ?

I was laughing my ass off over this. He's not really dead, but is the latest victim of an internet death hoax. People think he is the Science Guy, but he's labeled a comedian. He's an evolutionist. He's more a comedian than a science guy.

Bill Nye dead 2019 : Comedian killed by celebrity death hoax - Mediamass

His fictional daughter, whose first name is never disclosed, but who goes by the last name “Patterson”, could not be reached for comment—probably because right now, she's presumed dead in an explosion in Iceland, though I'm sure that next season, we'll learn how she and several other major characters survived.

Bill Nye is GOD
Bill Nye the faggot guy is your god? Figures.

That POS doesn't know jack shit about science. He's just another dickless worm out there promoting "gender fluidity". LOL

The only gender fluid he knows are dripping down his chin. LOLLLLLLLLL. Just like you duddette.

Bill Nye is GOD

Evos are usually wrong. He's in the other camp. A denier.

If he really died, then I go out a get some champagne.
Why does Bill Nye scare you so much? Is he staring to make sense to you?

Bill Nye doesn't scare me haha. He's a comedian.
So you have a man-crush on him?

It sounds like you do. Don't tell me that you thought his fake science schtick was real?

Bill Nye is GOD

Evos are usually wrong. He's in the other camp. A denier.

If he really died, then I go out a get some champagne.
Why does Bill Nye scare you so much? Is he staring to make sense to you?

Bill Nye doesn't scare me haha. He's a comedian.
So you have a man-crush on him?

It sounds like you do. Don't tell me that you thought his fake science schtick was real?
I know who he is, but I can't say that I've ever heard him do science. But he looks tame, nothing for you to be afraid of. Or is it more like a bromance? :biggrin:

Bill Nye is GOD
Bill Nye is a man with a BS in mechanical engineering. If he talks about mechanical engineering I would listen. He is no more qualified to speak on the numerous subjects he does than a carpenter discussing brain surgery.

Do you know of any science he has discussed in which he was wrong or put out bad info?

Forum List

Back