Bill Maher: Trump voters see DeSantis as mere '"tribute band" like Lynyrd Skynyrd after the plane crash

Yep, this is true. I do stick to my convictions even when nobody agrees with them. Unlike you I do not do things to keep a tribe happy

I guess it is hard for you to imagine that some of us may actually agree with the vast majority of Trump’s policies. They were/are very sound. If the children can put away their petty nonsense about not liking the man or his delivery, our country would be in MUCH better shape.

you can play Freebird all you want, we know it's not the original REAL thing!

that's a funny comparison...somewhat true....I however see him more as LS v .38 Special...similar and related, but different. I think DeSantis brings a more polished touched. Trump's major issues were that he was so closely connected to Dems through his life, mainly due to growing his business in NY, and realizing how easily corruptable the dems were that he could get his way. When he finally got ready to enter politics he called them out, and they felt betrayed, and attacked him, he fought back...I dont think DeSantis brings that baggage, and frankly when attacked he handles it a million times better

So your proof is that your masters at CBS and PBS told you so?

Only because of people like you.

And? I am not opposed to voting for a 3rd party candidate, but it has to be a viable choice. There has to be a sign that the 3rd party candidate can win…their polling needs to be high enough to garner by vote. If polled, I would gladly say I favor a person that is not a Democrat or Republican if I agreed with their policies. If the majority did that, the polling numbers would reflect it and I would vote for them. I will not waste my vote in a general election for a candidate that is polling in single digits. By doing so, I am allowing the takers in the country(Democrats) to take control. Like I said, the takers in the country will automatically vote for a Democrat at ALL costs. At least staunch Republicans won’t be voting for candidates that will destroy our country, even if they don’t agree with all their policies. Republicans are the lesser of 2 evils by a LOT. To borrow your health analogy, voting for a Republican may be like voting for the flu, but voting for a Democrat is like voting for terminal cancer.

I guess it is hard for you to imagine that some of us may actually agree with the vast majority of Trump’s policies. They were/are very sound.
72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

If the children can put away their petty nonsense about not liking the man or his delivery, our country would be in MUCH better shape.
If Trump would put away his pretty grievances, insults, lies and bloviating, people wouldn't think of him as retarded.

And? I am not opposed to voting for a 3rd party candidate, but it has to be a viable choice. There has to be a sign that the 3rd party candidate can win…their polling needs to be high enough to garner by vote. If polled, I would gladly say I favor a person that is not a Democrat or Republican if I agreed with their policies. If the majority did that, the polling numbers would reflect it and I would vote for them. I will not waste my vote in a general election for a candidate that is polling in single digits.

This becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. A 3rd party candidate can not win because people will not vote for them. People will not vote for them because they cannot win. Rinse and repeat.

At least staunch Republicans won’t be voting for candidates that will destroy our country, even if they don’t agree with all their policies. Republicans are the lesser of 2 evils by a LOT. To borrow your health analogy, voting for a Republican may be like voting for the flu, but voting for a Democrat is like voting for terminal cancer.

And this is where you and I differ. You see some huge difference between the two, I look at how they both govern once elected and see no real difference at all.

Sure, if that makes you happy.

Feel free to refute it.
Refute what? You didn't take a position and support it, you just posted links from two far left sources.

I knew you would, though. It's an absurd idea that could only be believed by indoctrinated sheep.

Refute what? You didn't take a position and support it, you just posted links from two far left sources.

I knew you would, though. It's an absurd idea that could only be believed by indoctrinated sheep.

Whatever makes you happy.

72884c7f98149bd422e488510277f2b0b9-20-dumpster-fire.rsquare.w700.gif

If Trump would put away his pretty grievances, insults, lies and bloviating, people wouldn't think of him as retarded.

In other words, if he wasn’t such a poo-poo head, some children may vote for him. Clearly policies don’t matter. Free pizza Friday’s sells to Democrats.

This becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. A 3rd party candidate can not win because people will not vote for them. People will not vote for them because they cannot win. Rinse and repeat.

Then the 3rd party should poll better prior to the election. Again, I would happily tell a pollster that I agree with “xxx” candidate and will vote for them. If everybody did that, the polling would reflect it. When it comes to actually casting a vote, I would change my vote if the 3rd party was polling far, far behind.

And this is where you and I differ. You see some huge difference between the two, I look at how they both govern once elected and see no real difference at all.

You don’t see a difference in the first 3 years of Trump(pre-COVID) vs the first 2 of Biden? Yeah, there is a large difference.

In other words, if he wasn’t such a poo-poo head,
Retarded.
some children may vote for him.
Republicans DO, vote for him.
Clearly policies don’t matter.
???
Free pizza Friday’s sells to Democrats.

Trump signs tax cut bill, first big legislative win​

1679921673718.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › politics-news › t...

Dec 22, 2017 — President Donald Trump displays the $1.5 trillion tax overhaul package he had just signed on Dec. 22, 2017, in the Oval Office of the White ...

Trump signs $2.3T relief, spending package​

1679921713530.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › administration › 531...

Dec 27, 2020 — President Trump on Sunday signed the government funding and coronavirus relief package, the White House said, averting a government shutdown ...

Mnuchin is Keeping $500 Billion in Bailout Funds Secret​

1679921752072.png
Public Citizen
https://www.citizen.org › news › keeping-500-billion-i...

Jun 11, 2020 — Note: U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told Congress Wednesday that the Trump administration intends to keep secret the names of the ..

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You don’t see a difference in the first 3 years of Trump(pre-COVID) vs the first 2 of Biden? Yeah, there is a large difference.

Why do we get to ignore Trump's last year? Is a leader judged on how they handle the easy good times or how they deal with a crisis?

How much of what took place in Trump's last year has contributed to what we are seeing now.

But yeah, over all Biden is a worse president than Trump. Ryan Leaf was a worse NLF QB than Tim Tebow, but I would not want either one to be leading my team.

Anybody with a functioning brain would do so if the only real choices are Biden or Trump. Those wanting freebees will vote for anybody with a ’D’ beside their name. Unfortunately, that is a very large portion of the country. If the rest of the vote is split between a Republican or 3rd party candidate, we are left with another 4 years of Biden or some other lunatic, incompetent Democrat. The country can’t survive that. Not sure we can make it though the next 2 to be honest. This administration has been the biggest disaster in my lifetime and there isn’t a close 2nd.
Have you ever considered suing FOX news for reparations? The long-time viewers that I know, don`t know anything about anything. The only weakness in your lawsuit is this: FOX news lawyers will make the case that their viewers were dumbasses before they started watching FOX. You`ll need a damn good lawyer and not one of Trump`s disbarred ones.

Forum List

Back