Bill Maher Thanks Trump For Exposing ‘Hypocritical’ Evangelicals

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

“It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

Bill Maher actually praised Donald Trump on Friday. Kind of.

The “Real Time” host is no fan of the GOP presidential nominee, but he said voters should actually thank the brash businessman for “the one good thing he did” in this presidential election — exposing evangelicals, who are big Trump supporters, as “the shameless hypocrites they’ve always been.”

“I don’t know if you noticed but Republicans didn’t get to play the ‘Jesus card’ this time around,” said Maher. “It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

giphy.gif

Maher then amusingly detailed just some of the times that Trump has broken the commandments — from stealing, adultery, cursing, bearing false witness and worshipping false idols.

“He is the world’s least Godly man,” quipped Maher. “Jesus saw the good in whores and lepers, but if he met Donald Trump he’d say ‘sorry man, but that’s a pre-existing condition.’”

Amen, Bill. I'm an Atheist - and I have much better morals than the Trump evangelicals. Yes, Trump has exposed them for what they are - false Christians. Sunday services should be interesting tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey if the guy will protect religious liberty again in this country, and do it for Christians and others, then yep he's our guy. Alot better than the bad people we have had before, who did go to church on Sunday (Bill Clinton & Hillary) as we recall, but didn't stand up for Christians like they should have. Talk about hypocrites wow. Uhh you do know Bill should be thanking Bill & Hillary as well or in the same ways right??? LOL.

“It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

The “Real Time” host is no fan of the GOP presidential nominee, but he said voters should actually thank the brash businessman for “the one good thing he did” in this presidential election — exposing evangelicals, who are big Trump supporters, as “the shameless hypocrites they’ve always been.”

“I don’t know if you noticed but Republicans didn’t get to play the ‘Jesus card’ this time around,” said Maher. “It’s hard to bring up the Ten Commandments when your candidate has spent most his life breaking all of them.”

giphy.gif

Maher then amusingly detailed just some of the times that Trump has broken the commandments — from stealing, adultery, cursing, bearing false witness and worshipping false idols.

“He is the world’s least Godly man,” quipped Maher. “Jesus saw the good in whores and lepers, but if he met Donald Trump he’d say ‘sorry man, but that’s a pre-existing condition.’”

Amen, Bill. I'm an Atheist - and I have much better morals than the Trump evangelicals. Yes, Trump has exposed them for what they are - false Christians. Sunday services should be interesting tomorrow.

And by and large the republicans did not play the "Jesus Card".

The Evangelicals didn't get their way for once. I'm sure that there were other primary candidates that would have fit them better.

It is not hypocritical to vote for the lesser of two evils, of which, compared to Hillary, even by Evangelical Standards, Trump is.

What part of this is confusing to Bill?

OP, Lakhota as a self admitted PPP (Paid Per Post) poster.

No one is "paid to post" here, dude. Get a life.

CrusaderFrank seems to think so

Who gets paid to post here

I've made note on Canadians slipping and using the Queens English.

And this

Want to write for USMB?....come on in.

You give me a parody thread as if I could give a f*ck. I don't need your condescension. Lakhota has admitted to being paid on multiple occasions. As well, he has disclosed that many here are being paid.

OP, Lakhota as a self admitted PPP (Paid Per Post) poster.

No one is "paid to post" here, dude. Get a life.

CrusaderFrank seems to think so

Who gets paid to post here

I've made note on Canadians slipping and using the Queens English.

And this

Want to write for USMB?....come on in.

You give me a parody thread as if I could give a f*ck. I don't need your condescension. Lakhota has admitted to being paid on multiple occasions. As well, he has disclosed that many here are being paid.

You're pretty dumb. Lakhota is only trolling you and others when he says that, since apparently everyone here thinks any liberal who posts here is a paid poster.

Well we should prefer to think that you're not actually this stupid and managing to survive. But this is the nanny state we fund. Stupid farms...

Poor Bill, he really hates God. Perhaps it's because he's ugly or untalented. Perhaps he lacks the ability to recognize human perception is sheep level at best. Perhaps he sees things others cannot, and what he sees in nothing. Perhaps he's just a butt-hurt liberal talking head having an emotional breakdown because his "guy" will live the rest of her life as irrelevant.

Yes Mr. Bill, there is no Hillary. I imagine that's something even your great mind can grasp.

So much for being a "Christian" nation...

The idea that the Religious Right was the whole of the GOP was always nothing but a stupid lie from the lefties.

If this is upsetting to you, the people you need to be angry at, are the ones that lied to you about it.

We Republicans have no responsibility to support your delusions about us.

Yes, obviously the RR did not get to have things their way this time.

Anyone with a lot of money is corrupt I will bet my life on it. Hillary and rump are about as honest as a cereal liar.

As a rule I avoid it, but I'm watching the next Bill Maher. I'm going to THOROUGHLY enjoy the pain on their faces, and in their voices, as they bitch like high school girls whose boyfriend's cheated, as they make shit up to entertain their butt-hurts, all the while assuming superior intelligence. Yeah, that.

giphy.gif

You're a snowflake Washington Redskin...

Forum List

Back