Bill Maher: Shouldn't Liberal Media Have To Answer For Making The Audience Believe A "Bunch Of Crap About COVID?"

Not every decision can be the right one when we're in uncharted waters. None of us was around in 1918 when we had the last pandemic, so we don't really know what we are doing.

Have you noticed how the left isn't interested in trying to explain how this works.

No prob, I'll explain it to you: You have no idea what Maher is even talking about. Just because he is talking about exagerated covid fears among children and takes a pot shot at Cuomo who had to deal with Covid way before that clown Desantis did, does not mean he is anywhere near ignorant stupidity rightwingers peddle about Covid.

That explains absolutely nothing.

Thanks for wasting my time.

Not every decision can be the right one when we're in uncharted waters. None of us was around in 1918 when we had the last pandemic, so we don't really know what we are doing.

Is that an apology for the attacks on Trump ?

At first I thought this was a satire:

But, I am starting to think Maher is about to drop the left. He seems pretty disgusted these days.

I've never given him a lot of credit for his arguments and this is no different.

But it is interesting that he is going after the media AND the medical profession:

But when all of our sources for medical information have an agenda to spin us, yeah, you wind up with a badly misinformed population including on the left. Liberals often mock the Republican misinformation bubble, which of course is very real. Ask anyone who works at Hillary’s pizza parlor. And we do know conservatives have some loopy ideas about COVID like the third of Republicans who believe it couldn’t be spread by someone showing no symptoms. But what about liberals? You know the high information by the science people. In a recent Gallup survey, Democrats did much worse than Republicans in getting the right answer to the fundamental question: what are the chances that someone who gets COVID will need to be hospitalized? The answer is between one and 5%. 41% of Democrats thought it was over 50%, another 28% put the chances at 20 to 49.

He's only saying what a lot of us have been saying.

That this thing is targeted for the most part.

It is finding the vulnerable and killing them. And all we did was focus on a bunch of worthless optics to make ourselves feel better.
republicans are still left wing,,,
Most all are members of the swamp.......

Have you noticed how the left isn't interested in trying to explain how this works.

No prob, I'll explain it to you: You have no idea what Maher is even talking about. Just because he is talking about exagerated covid fears among children and takes a pot shot at Cuomo who had to deal with Covid way before that clown Desantis did, does not mean he is anywhere near ignorant stupidity rightwingers peddle about Covid.
Yea, he dealt with covid by killing thousands. Ignorant or criminal? Or both?

Yep, thats what happened. :cuckoo:

People like to run their mouth about Cuomo, but NY is not even in the top-10 when it comes to long term care facilities and Covid deaths. Texas has had deaths at more than double the rate of NY.

Last edited:
Which "bunch of crap" is Maher talking about? If you want to explore the media's bias you have to go back further than Covid.

Yep, thats what happened. :cuckoo:

People like to run their mouth about Cuomo, but NY is not even in the top-10 when it comes to long term care facilities and Covid deaths. Texas has had deaths at more than double the rate of NY.

No shit , elders were vulnerable . Trump sent a ship hospital , but new Yorks sexual predator and award winner for his covid response didn't use the resource and sent infected patients back to nursing homes killing thousands . Some say incompetence, some say criminal , he needed a high death count to blame on trump . Who knows .

Forum List

Back