Bill Maher reveals that he will REFUSE COVID booster shot, demands 'medical autonomy' and says he only had vaccine in first place to .....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
'take one for the team'!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal chat show host Bill Maher has announced he has no plans to get a COVID vaccine booster shot - and said he only got vaccinated in the first place to 'take one for the team.'

On Friday's episode of Real Time with Bill Maher, the 64 year-old said: 'I never wanted the vaccine, I took one for the team.

'And by the way, do you know who doesn't get a lot of vaccines? Millennials,' Maher said. 'I know a lot of millennials, especially the 20 year-olds, they don't think they need it, they're probably right. But I tell them I didn't want it either - I took one for the team.

'But every eight months you're going to put this sh*t in me?' he asked, rhetorically. 'I don't know about that.

'Maybe I don't need one,' he said. 'I don't want a one-size fits all. My body may be different than your body.'

President Biden meanwhile was busy celebrating the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine being approved by the FDA.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

His call for ‘medical autonomy’ won’t be well received in liberal circles. Any suggestion of personal liberty is anathema to them because they are all about CONTROL. Maher has dared to challenge their fundamental objective.

He’s still a committed liberal but for a high profile person like him to object to any facet of the regime’s tyranny opens the door for others to question it. Potentially significant.

Liberal chat show host Bill Maher has announced he has no plans to get a COVID vaccine booster shot - and said he only got vaccinated in the first place to 'take one for the team.'

On Friday's episode of Real Time with Bill Maher, the 64 year-old said: 'I never wanted the vaccine, I took one for the team.

'And by the way, do you know who doesn't get a lot of vaccines? Millennials,' Maher said. 'I know a lot of millennials, especially the 20 year-olds, they don't think they need it, they're probably right. But I tell them I didn't want it either - I took one for the team.

'But every eight months you're going to put this sh*t in me?' he asked, rhetorically. 'I don't know about that.

'Maybe I don't need one,' he said. 'I don't want a one-size fits all. My body may be different than your body.'

President Biden meanwhile was busy celebrating the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine being approved by the FDA.

His call for ‘medical autonomy’ won’t be well received in liberal circles. Any suggestion of personal liberty is anathema to them because they are all about CONTROL. Maher has dared to challenge their fundamental objective.

He’s still a committed liberal but for a high profile person like him to object to any facet of the regime’s tyranny opens the door for others to question it. Potentially significant.
Hopefully he's never in a situation where he ends up tweeting regrets as he dies like Phil Valentine and others like him

Maher is a DICK. Always has been.

Go ahead. Search Maher and my nic and you'll see I am consistent regarding that prick

Oh...and he's yet another vaxxed person talking down vaccination

Asshole

Maher's body, Maher's choice...

I'm not a fan of him. Always usually shooting for the most sensationalist target to disprove a group or argument.
His point about 'bodies being different' isn't necessarily wrong. I'm in my mid-40's. I got the actual flu when I was in high school. I have never got the flu again and I have never received a flu shot. I really don't get sick anymore. I can't remember the last time I called off work for being sick. It's been a few years since a cold hit me. Maybe one day the Flu will hit me, I don't know.

Wow...that means 6 weeks from now, Maher will say something else to make a headline or two and keep his name out there.

Why anyone pays attention to this guy is beyond me.

You are correct individualism is a Colonel sent in the circles of progressivism. He will now be Shunned and the cancel culture of warriors will be after him.

I'm not a big Bill Maher fan, especially when he bashes and belittles people of faith. But he does have a decent take on Biden for being the useless POS that he is. And he is funny sometime.

He s a leftie. Now you're quoting liberals. You're out of ammo now.

Forum List

Back