Bill Maher is Right! Americans Are Stupid

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve. Even with the incriminating hard evidence of a politically motivated ploy by Christie, people just want to believe what they want to believe. I suspect if Bridget Kelly had just posted her message to David Wildstein on a billboard on the Garden State Parkway, these stupid people would still feel the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far)

Nearly 70 percent of Americans say the bridge-closure scandal engulfing Chris Christie has not changed their opinion about the New Jersey governor, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll. In addition, 44 percent of respondents believe he’s telling the truth about his knowledge of the events surrounding the controversy.

Poll: Christie cruising through bridge scandal (so far) - First Read

I used to like him but not anymore. This poor Kelly woman is in deep kimchee. Even if she's given immunity to testify, she'll have to go into the witness protection program given the vitriol of this bastard.

Last edited:
Bill is an american...small "a"...

Ever watch his show? Or are you going on hearsay from the right? (Stupid questions, I know but I'm trying to be gentle with you.) He spends more time on researching his topics than anyone at Fox.

Hmmm, he must be referring to those who voted for Obama twice. And those who believe Obama actually finds out about what goes on in his administration on the news like everybody else does.

People doubt the story about Christie pending the discovery of more evidence and the liberals call that dumb. People believe the most outrageous things Obama says and the liberals call that smart.

Okay, then.

Oh, and anyone who has listened to Bill knows that he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. And poor guy just isn't attractive. I think having his own show is the only way he can get a date. He actually joked about that once.

The scandal has not changed my opinion of him and Bill M is a douche who is right once

Bill Maher is right when he says that Americans in general are just stupid and get what they deserve. Even with the incriminating hard evidence of a politically motivated ploy by Christie, people just want to believe what they want to believe. I suspect if Bridget Kelly had just posted her message to David Wildstein on a billboard on the Garden State Parkway, these stupid people would still feel the same.

Nearly 70 percent of Americans say the bridge-closure scandal engulfing Chris Christie has not changed their opinion about the New Jersey governor, according to a new NBC News/Marist poll. In addition, 44 percent of respondents believe he’s telling the truth about his knowledge of the events surrounding the controversy.

I used to like him but not anymore. This poor Kelly woman is in deep kimchee. Even if she's given immunity to testify, she'll have to go into the witness protection program given the vitriol of this bastard.

Tissue? Christie is cruising and ole barry and bidens numbers are falling thru the floor :lol:

I agree, Americans are stupid, they elected Obama twice, the first time maybe, twice? Pretty stupid America.

Hmmm, he must be referring to those who voted for Obama twice. And those who believe Obama actually finds out about what goes on in his administration on the news like everybody else does.

People doubt the story about Christie pending the discovery of more evidenceand the liberals call that dumb. People believe the most outrageous things Obama says and the liberals call that smart.

Okay, then.

You do know that Christie stated that he had not seen Wildstein "in years" and yet even the Wall Street Journal has published a photo of the two standing together in September during the GWB incident last fall, right?

Okay, you didn't. Maybe Bill Maher is talking about people like you.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201...anged-bridge-closures-together-during-fiasco/

Christie, Official Who Arranged Bridge Closures Were Together During Fiasco

Mr. Christie addressed Mr. Wildstein in a news conference last week, saying he had not encountered him “in a long time.”

“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” which was held Nov. 5, Mr. Christie said last week. “You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I’ve had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.”

Here they are!!! I can't believe a guy as smart as Christie would corner himself this way. That's Wildstein standing right in front of him.
BN-BC112_0114br_G_20140114110203.jpg

Last edited:

I agree, Americans are stupid, they elected Obama twice, the first time maybe, twice? Pretty stupid America.

And who did they vote for twice before that?

I enjoy Maher's show. He can be a pompous ass alot of the time, and I find his political mentality terribly inconsistent and frequently in opposition to myself. But he's pretty entertaining.

OP: I have no problem with you thinking Christie is scum (I do too). But if you used the same standard of judgment with Obama as you use with Christie, you wouldn't be hyping Obama and his sleezy dems. You're nothing but another propagandist. And until you do become intellectually honest, you have no business talking about who is stupid and who isn't. You're just as much of the problem as anyone.

I'll tell you what is stupid. What is stupid is believing Christie ordered the bridge shut down when there isn't a shred of evidence to support such a belief.

It's as stupid as believing Obama ordered the IRS to target Tea Party groups without a shred of evidence he ever gave such an order.

And yet there are a lot of people walking around with Christie and Obama impersonator voices in their heads giving such orders!

That's pretty fucking scary.

I'll tell you what is stupid. What is stupid is believing Christie ordered the bridge shut down when there isn't a shred of evidence to support such a belief.

It's as stupid as believing Obama ordered the IRS to target Tea Party groups without a shred of evidence he ever gave such an order.

And yet there are a lot of people walking around with Christie and Obama impersonator voices in their heads giving such orders!

That's pretty fucking scary.

It's been out for less than a week and the latest was the Wall Street Journal catching Christie's lie about David Wildstein. You really think the governor of any state is going to let some 35-year-old chick shut down major highways without knowing? Really. Looks like Maher is talking about you, too.

OP: I have no problem with you thinking Christie is scum (I do too). But if you used the same standard of judgment with Obama as you use with Christie, you wouldn't be hyping Obama and his sleezy dems. You're nothing but another propagandist. And until you do become intellectually honest, you have no business talking about who is stupid and who isn't. You're just as much of the problem as anyone.

<Crickets>

I don't hype Obama, Cletus. You obviously don't read my posts. What does my screen name say? Pay attention. Just because I can't stand the far right doesn't mean I support Obama.

YOU are a bigger part of the problem since you assume much but know little.

Forum List

Back