Bill Maher, "I want my lawyer."

Good clip form Maher. Mostly about how S. Texas Hispanic's are supporting the GOP now a days. And why.

Omar and Anderson vanderbilt
are the same guy..

That is why you never see them together

If you remember Bill Maher Cooper was the guy that said:

"all democrats are rapists and murders"

Bill Maher is pure liberal.
But an actual non-crazy liberal.
He is not a conservative, and shouldn't be taken for one.
The difference, is he isn't a virtue signaler drunk on wokeness and identity politics.
The optics of something is less important than what it actually is. We conservatives have known this all our lives, he is an old school liberal who actually always knew it too. Just disagreed on how things need fixed. That is something you can work with.
You can't work with the current Democrat Party. And it is their fault. They let the crazies in, and not just let them have a seat at the table - but allowed them to takeover their whole message and purpose.

Maher is generally a douchebag, but he is smart. He mixes up his positions to keep folks on their toes.
He was pure Prog for years. Until the peak and until the economy started to decline this time around. 2008 had Obama and he did not care about the economy. 2016 brought in Trump and the Progs believed that election with Hillary was their pinnacle to taking over the nation. We all know of the swamp now. Some knew before. Maher is the swamp. And he is safely in it. He can give a little to make it look good. I trust no Prog. Until they are validated as real patriots.

He must be a racist!!!!!
I would still like to know if Ted Kennedy and Joe Biden ever discussed drunk driving in the fabulous Senate dining hall

Nancy pelosi thinks the supreme court restaurants menus
should b controlled by the house.

Here's a thought if Nancy Pelosi Croaks Adam Schiff will be president

Last edited:
To be fair, Maher spent a lot of time bashing Obama.

Dems cannot run again on fear and loathing.

So they have to point (just lean in) backwards.

That means michelle and hillary..

I want to clear the air:

Even,
Get even for the fake birth certificate..

Which really was the beginning of fake political news

That was the big shift in journalism..

I want to clear the air:

Even,

I think fake journalism started under GW when the Stock Market was skyrocketing due to bad loans.

Maher is generally a douchebag, but he is smart. He mixes up his positions to keep folks on their toes.
And therefore says good things occasionally.
He is a showman first, everything else second.
For the past 6 months he has, however, been consistently bashing the far left.
He is afraid of a GOP takeover in both the mid-terms and Presidential. And most clear thinking people also know this is very likely.
Therefore he is hoping against hope the Democrats will return to the adult table before that happens.
But it won't.

I want to clear the air:

Even,

Obumbler never shared his birth certificate. After the Hillary camp initially raised that topic, and others followed suit, Obumbler’s peeps saw fit to release a Certification of Live Birth. Not the same thing.

Was Obumbler a Kenyan? Probably not. Was he born in the USA? Probably. But did his own publicist refer to him as a Kenyan? Yep.

Did Obumbler himself claim to be eligible for financial assistance for college as a “foreigner?” Well, we may never know. He has insisted on keeping his academic applications and financial aid applications etc secret. Let’s be clear: Obumbler brought a lot of this shit down on his own head.

Finally, Trump was right about our free press. They do lie. And they do serve as the apparatchik media FOR the left wing and the DNC.

Last edited:
Maher making better points these days; but he still suckles a leftist binky.

Sippy Cup is so shot out, Maher cannot but make some of these points!! Afterall, he wants the ratings to stay on air.

Forum List

Back