Bill, Hillary, and Pelosi Tied To Elderly Scam Company

red states rule

May 30, 2006
You can't make this stuff up

So much for Dems "draining the swamp"

snip.......

InfoUSA repeatedly rented marketing databases to unscrupulous persons who used the information to defraud the unsuspecting elderly, investigators found.

The company is also under fire in a shareholder lawsuit which alleges that Gupta is appropriating company funds for personal use and his political pet projects.

Shareholder critics are furious that Gupta had InfoUsa pay former President Bill Clinton $2.1 million in "consulting fees" since he left the White House, with another $1.2 million promised.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/6/4/210922.shtml?s=lh

You can't make this stuff up

So much for Dems "draining the swamp"

snip.......

InfoUSA repeatedly rented marketing databases to unscrupulous persons who used the information to defraud the unsuspecting elderly, investigators found.

The company is also under fire in a shareholder lawsuit which alleges that Gupta is appropriating company funds for personal use and his political pet projects.

Shareholder critics are furious that Gupta had InfoUsa pay former President Bill Clinton $2.1 million in "consulting fees" since he left the White House, with another $1.2 million promised.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/6/4/210922.shtml?s=lh

Your stretching it beyond any sembalance of reality.

NEWSMAX

yup... THATS an objective news source!

How is writing for Talon News treating you?

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/06/01/america/NA-POL-US-White-House-Clinton.php

Here's an article from the French paper the International Herald Tribune.

Clinton gets some financial help from a controversial benefactor.
The Associated Press

Published: June 1, 2007

WASHINGTON: Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is getting some financial help from a controversial benefactor.

Vinod Gupta, chief executive of the data company, InfoUSA Inc., is helping throw a high-dollar fundraiser Thursday night in lower Manhattan, according to a copy of the invitation obtained by The Associated Press.

A lawsuit by company shareholders accuses Gupta of excessively spending millions of dollars, including $900,000 (€669,842) worth of travel on the Clintons. InfoUSA has paid former President Bill Clinton, also scheduled to appear at the fundraiser, more than $2 million (€1.5 million) in consulting services.

Sen. Clinton told the AP on Wednesday that she followed Senate rules when she accepted rides on Gupta's jet. The campaign said they had no other comment

Could you explain how?

The Clintons took his money and four weeks after becoming Speaker, Pelosi's son is made Senior VP

How am I stretching this?

That does NOT equate to them having anything to do with any activity he was involved in. This is the same as the Abramhof ( or what ever his name was) claims. Politicians get people to give them money, it does not mean that they have any dealings with the people giving them the money or know of any nefarious activity they are conducting.

One does not lead to the other, not with out some actual evidence of knowledge or assistance from the politician.

That does NOT equate to them having anything to do with any activity he was involved in. This is the same as the Abramhof ( or what ever his name was) claims. Politicians get people to give them money, it does not mean that they have any dealings with the people giving them the money or know of any nefarious activity they are conducting.

One does not lead to the other, not with out some actual evidence of knowledge or assistance from the politician.

Where did I say they had anything to do with the activity?

I said they had links to the company. The Clintons took their money and Pelosi's kid got a nice job there weeks after the Dems took over Congress

Where did I say they had anything to do with the activity?

I said they had links to the company. The Clintons took their money and Pelosi's kid got a nice job there weeks after the Dems took over Congress

Now YOUR playing word games.... Your intent is to taint them as guilty by association.

Now YOUR playing word games.... Your intent is to taint them as guilty by association.

Not at all

I was pointing out where some of their money is coming from and the possibilty of Pelosi being Speaker got her kid a job with the company

Forum List

Back