Bill Gates Says Life-Saving Travel Bans 'Probably Accelerated / Worsened' The Coronavirus Pandemic...HUH?!

Did y’all notice how you didn’t even bother to address the point Gates was trying to make?
What point is that? That he is trying to score points with the communist murdering chinese and the communist murdering libs by spewing nonsense at the same time? Don't really think his comments require a comment----his greed is speaking for itself. His foundation needs to be investigated and he needs to be paying his fair share of taxes btw....
What’s nonsense about his point? Trumps travel ban wasn’t even a ban. It restricted non citizens. As a result of the “ban” (which never was) citizens rushed home without proper screening in place to find out who had coronavirus, thus spreading the disease here.

Faucci praised Trump's travel ban. Dr. Fauci Praises Travel Ban and Border Closing Now, I'd take an MD's word over Bill Gates who does not have a medical degree. Of course, for political folks like yourself, you'd take the word of a guy that supports your political side.
I don’t have a problem with the ban. Where we clearly fell on our faces was failing to screen returning Americans. That was a huge screw up and Fauci is at least partly responsible.

Well, considering most countries failed to properly failed to screen with a virus no one knew how to handle, I don't think that helped, however Gates is just spouting lunacy. Italy had no ban and fared far worse because of it.
South Korea figured it out. Italy had a ban. In fact, their ban was more comprehensive than ours as it stopped all flights. We didn’t do that for months.

There was no lunacy in his point. You’re just making excuses.

Let's see Gates degree in medicine, otherwise I will take Fauci's word over Gates.

Here is the link to Fauci talking about Trump's travel ban. The video is what I listened to. Dr. Fauci Praises Travel Ban and Border Closing
That doesn’t really address the criticism, does it.

Gates is China's bitch too......oh well.
You’re Trump’s bitch.
Want me to sprinkle some salt on that for you Globalist............LOL

Now bow to the dragon.........where most of our goods are produced and 90% of pharma...........so they can bend us over later and do us with Vasoline.......only leftist want that.
You really are a cheap date. You should at least make Trump buy you dinner before you become his bitch.
Don't worry about that..........I just did the Ford Lady ........in that line up there after she drank the spiked punch...

Kinda tired......so would you STFU and pass the booze.

how old is gates?
64...may he die a horrible death.

why? really IDK
After Microsoft became big in the 90s. BG fired all of the people, Americans and Europeans, who developed all of his software.
He started petitioning Congress that the US needed Indian Business Visas because anyone not educated in India was technically inept.
His petitions and contributions resulted in millions losing their careers and all the horrors that accompany being penniless.
Why didn't anybody know about this?
Everyone did, but as long as their careers were unaffected and labor was cheaper, they didn't care.

The Housing Crash of 2008 started the beginning of the Bill Gates sham becoming more apparent because...
after the crash, Corporations were not the only entities that could afford servers and allow message groups like this to post about Bill Gates and not have their posts immediately deleted.

If you catch him on a news program, listen to him saying the best nations for education are India and the African continent.
Bill Gates is as close to a Nazi and you can get.

I had no idea. -----but---judging from the way
lots of tech USES Indian labor---cheap----I believe
you. Does Trump KNOW?
YES!
This very issue is in Trump's top 3...
[1] Trespassers
[2] Business Visas
[3] Off-Shoring

That's why Corporate America, which owns the New Media, is so anti-Trump.

NOTE: Trump will not give Bill Gates an audience.

If I'm gonna lie like a leftist .............barf..............then the Ford lady isn't the fraud that they used of Kav

But LITA.........She was HOT.

how old is gates?

why? really IDK
After Microsoft became big in the 90s. BG fired all of the people, Americans and Europeans, who developed all of his software.
He started petitioning Congress that the US needed Indian Business Visas because anyone not educated in India was technically inept.
His petitions and contributions resulted in millions losing their careers and all the horrors that accompany being penniless.
Everyone did, but as long as their careers were unaffected and labor was cheaper, they didn't care.

The Housing Crash of 2008 started the beginning of the Bill Gates sham becoming more apparent because...
after the crash, Corporations were not the only entities that could afford servers and allow message groups like this to post about Bill Gates and not have their posts immediately deleted.

If you catch him on a news program, listen to him saying the best nations for education are India and the African continent.

you. Does Trump KNOW?
YES!
[1] Trespassers
[2] Business Visas
[3] Off-Shoring

how about the professional visas? Do they still work? to wit -----medical personnel

how old is gates?

why? really IDK

you. Does Trump KNOW?
YES!
[1] Trespassers
[2] Business Visas
[3] Off-Shoring

how about the professional visas? Do they still work? to wit -----medical personnel
Funny story before Rosh Hashanah.
Many American physicians were laid off after the ACA made it very expensive to have a private practice.
So the businesses that started medical practices brought "Doctors" from India.
What happened?
The Indian doctors made so many mistakes on CPTs, IDC10s and Case Management that the cost of lawsuits forced the business owners to send them back home and hire the American MDs that had been laid off.

p ties.
That doesn’t really address the criticism, does it.

Sure it did.

Trump made a good call in January and medical experts agreed. Gates has an uneducated opinion and has a problem with his vaccine program in Africa. Who's word would you take Fauci or Gates? Pick one.[/QUOTE]

how old is gates?

why? really IDK

you. Does Trump KNOW?
YES!
[1] Trespassers
[2] Business Visas
[3] Off-Shoring

Funny story before Rosh Hashanah.
Many American physicians were laid off after the ACA made it very expensive to have a private practice.
So the businesses that started medical practices brought "Doctors" from India.
What happened?
The Indian doctors made so many mistakes on CPTs, IDC10s and Case Management that the cost of lawsuits forced the business owners to send them back home and hire the American MDs that had been laid off.

another Rosh Hashanah story----Ruth Bader Ginsburg died-------I know people who will make an issue of the SYMBOLISM

According to Gates, the Life-Saving travel ban caused a RUSH of foreign travelers to sneak / come into America before the final complete ban had been imposed
We know this to be true.
What do you mean ''we' - you got another snowflake in your pocket?

:p
We. Us. People who are able to think.

Are you not one?
Snowflakes don't 'think' - they react emotionally and irrationally...as we see these disgusting snowflakes doing by attacking Ginsburg at the time of her death now.

Gates claims that banning flights from Wuhan, Europe, and other infected nations 'probably' caused MORE infections, 'probably' accelerated the number of infections we have had in the United States....

According to Gates, the Life-Saving travel ban caused a RUSH of foreign travelers to sneak / come into America before the final complete ban had been imposed....which means the Travel Bans caused infected patients to try to come here FASTER instead of on a 'normal schedule'....?!

"And so that seeded the disease here. You know, the ban probably accelerated that, the way it was executed," Gates said.

武漢肺炎名字不能改的原因!Why China hate the name Wuhan Virus? - YouTube

No, you crazy, filthy-rich bastard. The travl ban kept people from infected locations /countries from coming into the US. Travelers coming into the US, already carrying the he VIRUS, is how the virus was how the US was 'seeded'. HOW FAST people were coming into the US doesn't have any affect on the US being introduced to the virus. It is people carrying the virus into the US that affects that.

Even Gov Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in the US, conceded that the travel bans were a good idea but claimed Trump was responsible for the people he murdered in NY because Trump did not impose MORE (On Europe) and FASTER.

“There’s no question the United States missed the opportunity to get ahead of the novel coronavirus,” Gates wrote in a Washington Post op-ed on March 31."

On THIS I agree:

If the Pelosi / Democrats had not been pre-occupied in attempting to affect their own coup they would have seen the pandemic coming and could hace done something.

Id Biden had not called the Life-Saving travel bans 'Xenophobic', if he had not led opposition to them, if Democrats had not wasted time authoring legislation to block them and legislation to prevent Trump being the only one taking action at that time to protect the US /US citizens...

If Democrats had not been telling people there was nothing to the virus, to go on and live their lives as nothing was wrong, to come to China Town, etc....and would have for once worked WITH the Trump administration more could have been done.

If you follow his argument, this Gates jerkoff is talking like some kind of antifa anarchist. Maybe he's just pissed off at the USA because we know too much about what his bullshit vaccines are doing around the world. He's just another one of those new age Democrats pushing the narrative that up is down. MAGA

Forum List

Back