Bill Gates Defends Using Private Jets While Warning about Dangers of Climate Change

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m sure he lives in a small prefab home, drives a Prius or rides his bike to work.
It’s always fun having one of the richest people in the world telling me I need to do without.
And let’s not get into Kerry and his 5 mansions, 12 cars, 2 yachts and a private jet.

I believe we need to clean up after ourselves. I also believe no one listens to a word someone like Gates says because of hypocrisy like this.

I believe we need to clean up after ourselves. I also believe no one listens to a word someone like Gates says because of hypocrisy like this.
Your leadership loves his advice to create policy.
1614263318239.jpeg

What's with this ignorant and surreal belief that some folks have, where if you use transportation then that means you can't comment on climate change?

View attachment 461496

Mine? I think you are just swinging wildly because you couldn't actually address what I said.

Common.
Do you get invited by Democrats to speak to the Senate or get interviewed in every Leftist rag out there to preach your thoughts?

View attachment 461496

Mine? I think you are just swinging wildly because you couldn't actually address what I said.

Common.
Do you get invited by Democrats to speak to the Senate or get interviewed in every Leftist rag out there to preach your thoughts?

No, I don't, why would you ask?

View attachment 461496

Common.

In what universe do the rich not form government policy?

No, I think y'all take the lowest common denominator in an argument that nobody is having, and then make a stupid disagreement over it.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world. John Kerry is going to own a car. Bill Gates is going to own a private Gulfstream. Mark Cuban is going to own a private plane. All of them are allowed to speak about what needs to be done for climate change.

View attachment 461496

Common.

No idea. I've railed against that for years.

No, I think y'all take the lowest common denominator in an argument that nobody is having, and then make a stupid disagreement over it.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world.
What a stooge.

Let me help: Hi, welcome to Earth. The President flies on Air Force One. Billionaires fly on private jets. This does not mean they cannot comment or help change the world. John Kerry is going to own a car. Bill Gates is going to own a private Gulfstream. Mark Cuban is going to own a private plane. All of them are allowed to speak about what needs to be done for climate change.

Lead by example.

View attachment 461496

Common.

And obviously you enjoy the filthy rich making policy so you must do with less

Lead by example.
...he is. That's why we're talking about him in the topic. Because he talks about climate change, and pandemics, and vaccinations. He leads by example. He's given 1/2 his fortune away already.

View attachment 461496

Common.

And obviously you enjoy the filthy rich making policy so you must do with less

I tried.

Forum List

Back