Bill Gates Busted by FDA, Coronavirus Testing Shut Down

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's about time these people with questionably run foundations got shut down. And they usually expect other people to donate to their foundations because of their name recognition.

-The Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN), in part backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, had been testing about 300 people per day before the FDA shut down the program-

If I remember correctly, they were approved for certain phases of testing, and moved into a new phase without FDA approval. So, they have to shut that part down until they get the approval.

Hardly the big bust that the OP would have you believe.

If I remember correctly, they were approved for certain phases of testing, and moved into a new phase without FDA approval. So, they have to shut that part down until they get the approval.
Why did they think they didn't need FDA approval? Arrogance?

Why did they think they didn't need FDA approval? Arrogance?

Hey, they created the virus, they know how to test for it..... :eusa_whistle:

You neglected to state what Bill Gates was "busted" for. Can you tell us? Given your outrage, it must be pretty horrible.
Lennypartiv was not given any additional information. His/her or its job is to post what it’s told to post, no questions asked. Refusal to do so would cost it, its daily ration of brownie cookies.

But being oboist, it’s probably better that Lennypartiv cuts down on its sugar intake.

:)-

It's about time these people with questionably run foundations got shut down. And they usually expect other people to donate to their foundations because of their name recognition.

-The Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN), in part backed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, had been testing about 300 people per day before the FDA shut down the program-

Man, you Russian trolls are just as stupid as the far right radical extremists here in America that you're manipulating.

You're too stupid to realize that the truth is out there and it's no where near what your title or your OP says. I couldn't get past the lie in the title. Once I read a lie there's no reason to keep reading. I don't believe anything beyond that lie.

First of all, no one, including the federal government is going after Gates. There's nothing to go after.

Second Gates isn't busted for anything.

Third, it's not shut down. It's halted. Which is only temporary.

Fourth, the reason why it's halted temporarily is because the company that's doing the work and making the test didn't file a Federal Emergency Use Authorization. Basically they didn't fill out one set of forms.

Which they're now doing. Since this happened on the 15th, I'm sure that they will have their authorization by next week at the latest.

The only thing Bill Gates has to do with this is his foundation is working with the University of Washington on this test.

You russian trolls really need to learn that the truth to your lies is extremely easy to find. Yes, the far right radical extremists don't want that truth so they won't take the time to find the truth.

I'm not a far right radical extremist. Which means I'm not a moron and can't be manipulated with out and out lies built on half truths.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. Unlike the far right radical extremists who are very easy to manipulate, those of us who have working brain cells aren't.

By the way, how's the weather today in moscow comrade?

For all those who want the actual truth, click the link below:

You neglected to state what Bill Gates was "busted" for. Can you tell us? Given your outrage, it must be pretty horrible.

He was busted for nothing.

This is nothing.

A set of Federal Emergency Use Authorization forms weren't filed.

The testing is halted until the forms are filed.

The OP is a russian troll. It's classic soviet propaganda, take a small crumb of truth and build a very big lie around it to manipulate people.

The only reply that poster should ever receive is "how's the weather today in moscow comrade?"

Many employees at meatpacking plants have come down with the virus. Is it possible for the virus to live on the meat being processed-?

1589943254149.png

Have you accepted Bill Gates as your lord and personal savior?

From the article:

“The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) recently clarified its guidance for home-based, self-collected samples to test for COVID-19. We have been notified that a separate federal emergency use authorization (EUA) is required to return results for self-collected tests. The FDA has not raised any concerns regarding the safety and accuracy of SCAN’s test, but we have been asked to pause testing until we receive that additional authorization,” the statement said.

Just some red tape. 'Nuff said.

Gates and his wife need to stop attacking Trump. Maybe this time Mr. and Mrs. Gates learned a lesson.

Who the fuck is she to talk about his response
when his response was based on WHO, China and our own CDC

Did Bill know about the VPUE raging through China
What good did his event 201 do, 3 months before a pandemic he foresaw happened

Several different bio firms, and universities around the world are currently working on vaccines with grants from the Bill and Linda Gates Foundation.

Thread fail.

Forum List

Back