Bill Clinton's Son Meets The Press

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015

Bill Clinton's Son Meets the Press​

Bill Clinton's illegitimate son Danney Williams held a press conference recently in order to have an opportunity to tell his story to the American people. The 30 year old Williams bears a striking resemblance to his father. His mother met President Clinton while he was the Governor of Arkansas. She has passed two polygraph tests in which she stated that Bill Clinton was the only white client she had met with prior to becoming pregnant. Danney Williams' mother is a former prostitute and says that she was hired to have sex with (then) Governor Clinton. She also stated that she met with Clinton on thirteen different occasions.

Jerome R. Corsy reports:

The DNA test released by Kenneth Starr was the second of two DNA laboratory tests the FBI had run on Clinton, but the public record leaves no doubt that Starr withheld the more robust test conducted by the FBI.

The New York Daily News on Jan. 7, 1999, reported that Kenneth Starr had made public only one of two DNA lab analyses and that the results made public came from the less reliable method known as a “polymerase chain reaction” test, or PRC, that experts do not consider sufficiently robust to determine paternity.

Apparently, Starr withheld the more robust test, known as a “refraction fragmented length polymorphism” test, or RFLP. This was the kind of test required to run a side-by-side comparison.
Read more at No definitive DNA test ever conducted on ‘Clinton son’

Danney Smith's you tube video "Banished" was removed from you tube but reinstated after protests flooded in. The video can now be viewed once again:

In 1995 when Bill Clinton was president of the United States Danny was removed from his home and placed in foster care. He says it was terrible knowing that he was going to bed hungry at night, being moved from home to home while knowing that his own father was president of the United States. He wondered, Why doesn't he care about me?

Danney said that it hurt him deeply that the Clinton's quoted a bogus DNA test, a DNA test he was never permitted to see. He wrote letters to his father's library, emailed him and wrote to him on face book and twitter until Clinton blocked him on his social media page.

Danney Williams attended an event in which Hillary Clinton spoke (see the second video) about black lives matter. He was standing right in front of his own step-mother, Hillary Clinton, and she ignored him while continuing to espouse her great compassion for the black people of America.

This young man deserves to have his voice heard. As Danny Williams stated, If black lives truly matter, why not mine? What about me?

DSC07804-868x651.jpg

Exclusive: The Truth About Bill Clinton’s Abandoned Black Son Banished by Hillary

‘Illegitimate son’ of Bill Clinton wants DNA from blue dress

Bill Clinton's 'Black Son' Just Dropped Bombshell at Press Conference in DC

Bill Clinton’s ‘son’ Live at National Press Club, Asks Monica Lewinsky for DNA Sample

‘Clinton’s black son’ demands DNA sample

Last edited:
This is a conspiracy OP, not an OP-ED. Mods, please put it where it belongs.

Please read the forum you are addressing. Op-ed. It is my Op-ed and my opinion. There is no question in my mind that Bill Clinton is Danney Williams son. His mother passed two lie detectors test (100% both times) stating that Bill Clinton was her only white client prior to her becoming pregnant with Danney. He looks just like his father. Bill Clinton sent gifts and money for Danney prior to his presidency. Once he entered the oval office the money and gifts stopped. There are witnesses. This isn't a conspiracy, it's the truth that should have come out a very long time ago.

Last edited:

Please read the forum you are addressing. Op-ed. It is my Op-ed and my opinion. There is no question in my mind that Bill Clinton is Danney Williams son. His mother passed two lie detectors test (100% both times) stating that Bill Clinton was her only white client prior to her becoming pregnant with Danney. He is looks just like his father. Bill Clinton sent gifts and money for Danney prior to his presidency. Once he entered the oval office the money and gifts stopped. There are witnesses. This isn't a conspiracy, it's the truth that should have come out a very long time ago.
It is a loony opinion. So, therefor, loony on. I will step out of it with a big grin. Have fun.

State Trooper said he delivered Christmas presents to Danney Williams on orders of Bill Clinton while he was Governor. Bill Clinton knew that Danney Williams was his son.

Please read the forum you are addressing. Op-ed. It is my Op-ed and my opinion. There is no question in my mind that Bill Clinton is Danney Williams son. His mother passed two lie detectors test (100% both times) stating that Bill Clinton was her only white client prior to her becoming pregnant with Danney. He looks just like his father. Bill Clinton sent gifts and money for Danney prior to his presidency. Once he entered the oval office the money and gifts stopped. There are witnesses. This isn't a conspiracy, it's the truth that should have come out a very long time ago.
:clap:

New Topics

Forum List

Back