Bill Clintons’ Shame: Chelsea Clinton Is The Biological Daughter Of Webb Hubbell

The Conspiracy Blog | Conspiracy Theories and Alternative News Source - Bill Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton Is The Biological Daughter Of Webb Hubbell

Not sure how there are people living in so much delusion that they do not know this, Hillary Clinton had more sex with Hubble and with her lezbo lovers than she ever had with Bill

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

I can't care. Is politics similar to gossip for most of you?
Thanks for caring enough to let us all know that you care...…………….

The people who do not care did not respond

The Conspiracy Blog | Conspiracy Theories and Alternative News Source - Bill Clintons’ Greatest Shame: Chelsea Clinton Is The Biological Daughter Of Webb Hubbell

Not sure how there are people living in so much delusion that they do not know this, Hillary Clinton had more sex with Hubble and with her lezbo lovers than she ever had with Bill

Alex Jones from Infowars even offered her $1 million dollars if she'd take a paternity test, back in 2017. Of course she refused his offer.

What is she trying to hide?

Chelsea Clinton Offered $1 Mil for DNA Test Proving Webster Hubbell is Not Her Father
Chelsea was ask who her real father was and she said "I am just glad that I have parents who love me"
Any of these people running for anything?

Trump also kicked the sonofabitch out of his club once he found out that Jeff was a creep.

No, he did that after a failed real estate deal. He was happy to keep pedo Epstein around before, knowing full well what he was. That speaks of Trump being, at a minimum, a pedo-enabler.

And yet he's still your messiah.

And Epstein, dead while under Republican custody. How convenient.

Just more evidence that the Trump cult is composed of the worst human trash to every walk the planet.

Alex Jones from Infowars even offered her $1 million dollars if she'd take a paternity test, back in 2017. Of course she refused his offer.

Chelsea Clinton Offered $1 Mil for DNA Test Proving Webster Hubbell is Not Her Father
Chelsea was ask who her real father was and she said "I am just glad that I have parents who love me"
Any of these people running for anything?
Hillary running for anything

Please God it's her turn

She sure is one ugly women and all the Clintons stolen money in the world couldn't make her look presentable .
Hey Blaine Sweeter how about putting up a pic of yourself ? I bet it's a match .

Chelsea said that back in 2015 at a book signing, when she was questioned about her lineage.

During the same year, Hubbell was asked specifically about the accusation that he was Chelsea Clinton’s biological father, and he responded with: “No comment.”

Hmmmmm.

Webb Hubbell: 'No comment' on fathering Chelsea Clinton - WND

Forum List

Back