Bill Clinton...seriously.

Ashwaganda works great for anxiety. So does sticking a cigar in a young intern's snatch.

Former President Bill Clinton says in a new documentary series released Friday that getting involved in a sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky was a way to "manage my anxieties.” Typical progressive bullshit.

Bill Clinton says affair with Monica Lewinsky was to 'manage my anxieties'

Sex always relaxes me, perhaps you should give it a try.

Yep, I can see how you may have some excess anxieties.

The whole point of human existence is the body causing anxieties in order to get you to procreate, and are rewarded by the body giving you pleasure and a sense of well being.
Sex is absolutely essential to all aspects of humanity.

Former President Bill Clinton says in a new documentary series released Friday that getting involved in a sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky was a way to "manage my anxieties.” Typical progressive bullshit.

The whole point of human existence is the body causing anxieties in order to get you to procreate, and are rewarded by the body giving you pleasure and a sense of well being.

Dang, who knew some of you libs couldn't control your anxieties. Here's your next conquest.

Dang, who knew some of you libs couldn't control your anxieties. Here's your next conquest.

You are not supposed to just "control" your anxieties that created by your DNA biology.
For example, you are supposed to give in to the anxieties your body created to make you eat, sleep, etc.

Um, definitely No.

I suppose, in some ways, it would be nice to be completely devoid of a conscience.

There are many things that I could do, to therapeutic effect, to relive various stresses that I have in life, if I cared nothing about right or wrong, or how my actions might affect others, or what consequences might result.

Forum List

Back