Bill Clinton says the GOP will try to scare voters

Lots of things are causing inflation, not just that.

Here are the main causes

1. War on fossil fuels
2. Close downs for Covid
3. Massive spending

All of these are man made, a crisis created by governments around the world. But no country has the kind of spending the US has, not even close.
How could you forget labor shortages?

scare people?!?!
Does Bill Clinton mean like with the faux Global Warming crisis, or a faux Pandemic, or the mythical Maga hordes?
The Democrats are the worst sorts of FEAR MONGERS.

And who ran the Congress that gave it to him on a silver platter?

They went along with it, because they were getting ready to fall off a cliff economically, and knew they would get the blame for it.

Clinton made Gingrich an offer he couldn’t refuse, and neutered wasn’t going to get anything signed if he didn’t. He actually thought he was going to get more Reagan failure, and Clinton laughed in his face.

You do know there were tax increases in that budget Gingrich agreed to right?

I heard an estimate that since Joe became President, the American taxpayer is burdened with an addition $100 billion a year to pay for all the free things immigrants will demand
I’m guessing this is what you “heard”.

And you are so far off it’s crazy.

From the article:
“Over their lifetimes, all the illegal immigrants Biden has so far added to the United States will cost us about $100 billion.”

Over their lifetimes. Not a year.

They went along with it, because they were getting ready to fall off a cliff economically, and knew they would get the blame for it.

Clinton made Gingrich an offer he couldn’t refuse, and neutered wasn’t going to get anything signed if he didn’t. He actually thought he was going to get more Reagan failure, and Clinton laughed in his face.

You do know there were tax increases in that budget Gingrich agreed to right?
Interesting spin. Too bad that's all it is. Bubba found himself forced to make some really good choices by the Gingrich Congress. Well played, Newt.

Bill Clinton says that the GOP will try to scare voters by talking about CRT and the miserable state of the economy and immigration crisis.

But he is confident that the Democrats can hold onto power to prevent the world from destroying itself from global warming and Trump being re-elected that would usher in an era of Nazism and the end of democracy.

Thanks God for the DNC and the Clintons!

There’s nothing scarier for a woman than being alone with Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton says that the GOP will try to scare voters by talking about CRT and the miserable state of the economy and immigration crisis.

But he is confident that the Democrats can hold onto power to prevent the world from destroying itself from global warming and Trump being re-elected that would usher in an era of Nazism and the end of democracy.

Thanks God for the DNC and the Clintons!
so, the GOP is going to scare voters by talking about the Xiden economy and the border crisis they created? So you know, talking about current events is going to scare voters? Well, he might have a point

Bill Clinton had the best economy in the history of the country bar none. He was right about everything the Republicans failed at, and has been proven true 1000 times over.

And then George Bush comes in and proves him right 1000000000 times over.
and he was also president at a great time with the dotcom boom....if bush had won he would have had it.....

And how does that affect me? We have tons of immigrants where I live.

For the record, these immigrants just want to work. Last time I checked, the country has millions of unfilled jobs.
the only place that has tons is S.California.....do you live there?.....

scare people?!?!
Does Bill Clinton mean like with the faux Global Warming crisis, or a faux Pandemic, or the mythical Maga hordes?
The Democrats are the worst sorts of FEAR MONGERS.
apgiphy.gif

Forum List

Back